Reviews for Chaos Is As Chaos Does
Princess Flare the Fox chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Shower. Heh. I just watched this movie like 5 times in a row yesterday and have most of the songs memorized by now.
Archery Shootingstar Bright chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Haha I didn't expect Panic to have a crush.

This is a creative, clever writing piece.
November Lynneus Oradot chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Haha, that was great. Loved it.

~Nov. Oradot
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Cool! So eris helped them enter since she owed hades a favor. I always thought it was fishy how those two bumbling demons managed to sneak into Olympus and kidnap Hercules.

It was the wedding that started the trojan war that she's going to crash, right?

So panic has a crush on Eris? funny
Lady Neferankh chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
A very nicely written, short sweet little thing!

I agree with earlier reviewers, you know your Greek mythology!

Good idea for a fanfic-I always assumed they snuck in somehow-but your story would fit in so well with the movie!
WittyFae chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
cute story, and it explains how those two got in there to kidnap the baby in the first place. I'm also really intrigued in general with the figure of Eris. I also loved the insinuation at the end. Some of her greatest work!

great job!
dustychinchilla chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Loved it!

Nothin' more to say!
KiaPyrosHasDied chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
but of course! where do you think Tolkein was when he thought up Lord of the Rings? :P

nice. it ain't often you come across people who both know Greek mythology, are slight Pain and Panic fans, and can write really well! :D my compliments to you! i loved the way you did this; it sounds like something that could actually happen in the real movie, and that makes it even better!

also, i loved the wording in this; you made it sound like you only used each word and phrase once. maybe ya did, what do i know? ;)

don't worry... Panic is plenty cute even WITHOUT the crush! ;) of course, i'm more of a PainxPanic fan, but hey, whadareyagonnado? X3

excellent job on the story. keep up the good writing!

till some other time,

-Kia E. P.-
E. Harper chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Me likey! Are you related to Douglas Adams, because something approaching his style and pinache in exposing the absurd shines through in your writing. Especially the phrase "distressingly ornate"- pure DNA, baby!
HadesFanGirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Your right, it is too horribly cute.
An Cailin Rua chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Hey, someone who knows something about mythology! *high fives you!* Keep it up!
Spaztic Arwen chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
devilishly cute, if you ask me. Good stuff. You showed extensive knowledge of greek mythology. kudos.
1235566 chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
keeper-of-mauve-paradise chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Whoa nice job! I loved it!

lol in the shower