Reviews for What are the odds?
RandomSelection chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Sweet ... sad and sweet.
Alex Wert chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I liked this. Unlike most of these people, I don't have any hangups about pairings. I also can't see how anyone can have a hangup about writing a canon pairing (that's just plain batty to me). So I guess what I'm trying to get to here, in my own roundabout, babbling way, is that you captured blue-haired Willow very well (at least from what I can figure from me not being an elderly person) and gave us a neat glimpse of what life near the end can be, and for that I'm thankful.
bigguy204 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Hm, never really cared much for the Willow - Oz pairing (or Oz, for that matter) so the whole idea of this story doesn't really appeal to me, but it's still well written. And the first chapter and the final conversation between Buffy and Willow - not sure if it's heart-warming or heartbreaking... Either way, it's touching, and I guess that's what you've been aiming for. Nice stuff!
FullWolfMoonGirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Aww. Touching story. I love how it all turns out, with them meeing up years later and becoming good friends.
Qihotex chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Very sweet in a sad way. I think it would be interesting to explore this new friendship between WIllow and Oz.

And in every fic you write your writing gets better and better. Your stories seemed very raw in the beginning but with a lot of emotion... the emotion is still there but more subtle and polished. Thanks for continuing to share them with us.
MidCircleNine chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Very cool. Interesting way to build up to the interaction. Loved the characterization of Willow. The imagery was great as well.
buffy-rulez chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
That was an interesting story. It was good but i wish she didnt die:( oh well hope to get more of ur stories!