Reviews for Xander Begins: Year One
juhiko02 chapter 3 . 9/21/2020
Ok so now they are two batman
Lifelessman chapter 6 . 9/10/2018
Good Work...! 2
Lifelessman chapter 1 . 9/10/2018
Good Work...! 1
Axccel chapter 26 . 7/17/2018
If you want to leave someone because they don't want to talk about a traumatic experience, you want it for yourself, not for them.
holliswalley chapter 26 . 6/11/2016
Cue Nolanverse theme!
ImaginativeFury chapter 2 . 4/25/2016
Would be nice if you kept with the same name instead of switching so much.

Alexander to differentiate with his new life instead of the joker semi useless Xander.
Wayne chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
I remember when I saw the film Batman Begins. Was very cool. They had one of those batmobiles from
the film outside the cinema. Very cool. :)
Wayne chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
I liked that it looks like this Xander blotted out the murder of his parents and of his earlier life in Sunnydale because it was too traumatic for him, and that now it seems to be resurfacing in his dreams. I also look forward to him returning to Sunnydale with the various fighting and investigation skills taught to him by Bruce to reconnect with his past. I also look forward to him approaching Willow and Jesse and of their reactions. I'm sure they probably know that Xander became Bruce's Ward and believe that he stopped contacting them because of what happened, not that he forced himself to forget them. Cordelia's reaction to Xander's arrival would be classic especially if she knows that Xander now comes from Billionaire Money, as for Buffy ... well, I wonder how she will react to 'this Xander or Bat-Xander'. I foresee that in this fic Xander would probably be a lot like Angel in his quiet, mysterious and observational way, and we all know how attracted Buffy was to Angel. Look forward to reading more of this story soon.
Raven J. Haile chapter 26 . 5/23/2015
This was fangtastic. Xander would make a great Wayne. :3
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 26 . 4/14/2014
Well...it took me a little while to get through due to RL getting its claws in, but I have to say this was a pretty spectacular piece of writing! A few booboos that a pass or extra pass of an editor could have fixed, but really? Minor imperfections that didn't really mar the story whatsoever.
bigfan22 chapter 26 . 1/24/2014
Great story. I wasn't sure how I would feel about Xander as Batman, but you did one hell of a job. I really enjoyed this story all the way through. It was excellent writing, a great plot, and all the chapters were had decent length(I enjoy longer chapters). From all your A/N through the various chapters, it seems you have no interest in writing a Xander Year Two...I'm def bummed to hear that. I would love to see how Batman and Buffy deal with their destinies.

Thanks for taking the time to write this wonderful story for the rest of us to read...it's def been a blast going through it. Great job!