Reviews for Two Of A Kind
iluvaqt chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
Wow that last part was supremely uncomfortably. I like that you're using first person, it adds depth to the story. I really enjoying the first couple chapters. The mystery behind Amber and who this new guy was. I'm thinking Ben's alive or another twin? Also the banter between Alec and Max, it was like watching the show again, but then it all just turned in this post. I found that kiss between Alec and Max really sudden and it didn't really fit with the story. If Alec was being brutal or trying to prove a point I would have bought it, but it was as though it wasn't really supposed to happen. And I don't think, in that situation, that Max would have let it. I love how much you've put into Amber, her past, her character. Her attack on White was one of the most intense and bitter fights I've read, and well written. I have a feeling she gave White's group a serious beating and escaped. A new threat the Familiars can fear - someone more powerful than them. Curious to see where you go from here.
HoneyX5-452 chapter 4 . 7/18/2005
the last chapters were great! please update soon!

and it would be great if you'd check out my stuff!
Maia2 chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
Wow, now that was intense. Full of ups and downs, but the most distinguishable feeling I got from the chapter was confusion. Great job of relaying that feeling from Alec to the reader. Everything is clear but a mess at the same time, conflicting emotions, very well done.

Poor Amber, wonder what that "destiny" she's talking about is.

And the last scene with Max was beautiful.

Keep it up, you are doing great.

su chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
Hey great update... I'm interested in seeing where this goes now. Keep writing sweetie
calistra chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
Nice to read Alec's POV on developments. Nice intro to White and Max's reaction.
calistra chapter 3 . 7/16/2005
Great story line, so I assume this male X5 is Ben, great twist.

Looking forward to next chapter.
tabitha5 chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
this is cool, poor Alec i always feel so sorry for that hottie cos no one understands him. & mysterious people from both his and Max's past makes things more exciting than in a lot of fics. All in all this stories shaping up to be great! I can't wait until post some more...
Maia2 chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
Hey, there. It's always nice and refreshing to read something that is well written(grammatically), that has a nice flow, that eases the reader into it. Good job on the first person perspective, the little side comments to themselves were nicely done, giving it a feel of authenticity.

The story is also interesting, would like to know what is up with this Amber girl. You left enough out to keep us curious about her. And now there's this other person. Good.

All in all, good start!

suenooneus chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Neat chapter, you've got me intrigued. Keep writing

Cheers Su
Alana84 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Awesome story with an intresting plot. Write more please and update soon...
HoneyX5-452 chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Interesting1 Please write more of it!
keeper-of-mauve-paradise chapter 1 . 7/9/2005

Great job! I give ya an A

You rock! again great job

~keeper of paradise