Reviews for Confrontations
jessi chapter 8 . 4/8
Great story, I really liked it!
Cap'nFrances chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
Excellent story. I enjoyed General Hogan and I was glad to see Stuart Reed begin to understand and value his son.
Aleja21 chapter 8 . 10/5/2007
This was a great find tor me today for i truly enjoyed this story. :)
sexyspork chapter 8 . 5/24/2007
First things first, I do want to say I enjoyed this story a lot, and had wished it had been longer and a bit more fleshed out. Admiral Stuart Reed actually reminds me of Admiral Owen Paris (Star Trek Voyager), as both don't quite see eye-to-eye with their sons (to put it lightly), and you captured that quite well.

The only problem I saw with this (and please don't take it as a flame, I only mean this to be as constructive as possible), is that Stuart Reed did a complete 180 degree turn when his son was injured, and how Malcolm responded to it when in the infirmary. To me, you made it sound like Malcolm was abused, and for Stuart to suddenly, miraculously, change his ways wasn't quite believable. Stuart went from an ass and an abuser (it makes me kinda wish to see how Archer would have reacted at finding out that someone hit one of HIS people) to a devoted, bedside waiting father. It was just hard to swallow.

You did address this a bit in the final chap, the "agreeing to disagree", but it would be helpful to see a sequel that showed the bumps and emotional pain that Malcolm would go through at this new development with his father. Maybe a "one step forward, two steps back" sort of thing? And some more of Archer and Trip comparing their relationships with their own fathers to Malcolm and Stuart's cold war would be nice as well.

All in all, this was an enjoyable read, and I do hope you continue this idea.
Olivia Solar chapter 8 . 4/21/2006
I love it! I've been trying to come up with a story for ages where a member of the crew impresses a memeber of their family who's not so keen on them. You got it spot on. So glad that Malcolm and his Dad are a proper family! Also, great action and suspense.
volley chapter 8 . 7/25/2005
The nice thing about being away is coming back to so many updates! Nice job you did with this story! Personally, I though Stuart went a bit too soft in the end, but that's just an opinion. I really liked this story and I will certainly read any other you will post!
othrilis chapter 8 . 7/23/2005
This was absolutly wonderful! I love Macolm Reed.
firebirdgirl chapter 8 . 7/20/2005
I liked the end, it was short and sweet, something that I'll never be able to pull off unfortunately...great fic!
RoaringMice chapter 8 . 7/18/2005
It didn't suck. Keep writing!
RoaringMice chapter 6 . 7/18/2005
Oh, wow. Good ending of this chapter.
desy chapter 8 . 7/18/2005
really nice
Exploded Pen chapter 8 . 7/18/2005
ahh! I can go on holiday happy in the knowledge that everything turned out alright in the end even if you gave it a bloody good shot trying to kill Malcolm off!

lol, but huge thanks for posting this! :D Twas fabby and gave me much joy to read :D

~*~Hannah~*~
JennMel chapter 8 . 7/18/2005
OMG! It's over! Love Malcom, love the story, love you! Great ending:)
Wedgewood chapter 8 . 7/17/2005
You sucked...J/K! Good job, I liked it!
elbcw chapter 8 . 7/17/2005
Well done! I will be looking out for more stories by you. I'm glad Reed and Reed came to an 'understanding'!

More of the Ssas...please.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »