Reviews for Call Me Daddy
Divahinta233d chapter 1 . 2/24
I lyk de story such a sad ending though .WHY ITACHI why;-(
TsukiKyokiMitsumi chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Cute
Hisaharu chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
When he said 'just call me Daddy' in sorry I just lost it. The ideas, omfg.

'Sakura Haruno, age 22, stared down her enemy with glittering green eyes. "Hey, Daddy."
Itachi lost it, eyebrow twitch. "Sakura, I am not an S Class Criminal Mastermind, I killed my Clan, I use Sasoono and god. Fucking. Damnit. I AM YOUR ELDER YOU STOP CALLING ME DADDY RIGHT NOW."
"Yes, sir."
"..."
"...heh."
"I want to kill you right now."
DreamWeaver0509 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
...i see where the creepiness came into play.

who's your daddy ? XD

otherwise, Itachi was a doll. and OOC. but anywhere where we want Sakura and Itachi to be together or the other, its OOC.
WhisperedSilvers chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
*giggles uncotrollably" SO SO SO KAWAII!
Saya Minuki chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Mou, I can still remember the first time I read this story and its sequel - at first glance I didn't think it would be very great...Then I read it.

You should be proud to know that I was searching for thes stories again for more then two days, since I couodn't remember their title or author.

These stories are amazing, and I thank you for writing them.
Saya Minuki chapter 1 . 12/28/2010

These stories are amazing, and I thank you for writing them.
sama-chan chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Itachi is so cute :3
DeidaraIsGod chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
So cute! I loved the story plot! And yah, even though Itachi was well-intentioned and kind deep down, I still believe he went nuts.
kristani e chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
aw how sweet
XxShai-hime3xX chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
aw thats so cute X3! I swear I saw something like this before...

oh well. I love it tho!
Valentine35 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
lol sweet...call me daddy i get the title
RockerPrincess chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I know that this may not be the best idea but Sakura is shopping but gets distracted. Her mother, who was talking on the phone, doesn't notice that Sakura isn't there. Sakura panics and gets scared. Itachi is walking by and being the gentleman that he is, decides to see what is wrong with the pink haired girl. you can go on from there.
kakasaku chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
That was ... the CUTEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ ON FANFICTION. NET!

It was also hilarious! (I loved the part when Sasuke screams "I'm telling Mom!" for no reason and Itachi's just like, "what the-?"

Make more CUTETY PUTETY FANFICTIONS!
DawnSilver and DuskGold chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Hi, I don't have any words to write about your story. My english sucks. But I can tell to you my opnion: your story is very simple... I like this.

Now, please, can I translate "Call me daddy" to portuguese? Can I, my friend?