Reviews for Meet the Dursleys
i'm o conficted! I don't ship RHr, but I do ship HG. But i also like Hhr, both as friends and together!AHHH!
Why can't she decide what to wear to her own damn wedding? What the heck! Also, why does he need permission from the people that abused him, I'm sure harry knows that if his parents knew what they did to him, they wouldn't want Harry do that anymore.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2016
This is so cute and sweet!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
This is Britian you have to book taxies. They are actually very expensive. And the are taxies not cabs
medstudent1026 chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
Im having trouble logging in but i never bothered to read the interview cuz i got the gist of it from hhr authors... dont listen to jk, shes obviously a little negative on the true love thing having experienced divorce and just wrote love stories that are sooo 'meh'
LilysongOfThunderClan chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
Nice
LilysongOfThunderClan chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
I liked this story.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
I liked this story. However, I didn't like Ariel much. She seemed too... perfect. But not Mary Sue-like perfect. More like having a perfect personality. But I'm NOT accusing you of hang a Mary Sue. If she was a Mary Sue, she would have a harem, which she does not have. Seriously, I am not accusing you of having a Mary Sue. Otherwise, this was a perfect story. Keep writing!
harryluna-ginny-hermione chapter 10 . 6/24/2011
your the most best author i've seen (or read) i want to be able to write like you someday even though i think i have already acclompleshed that 3
idon'ttakenoforanawsner chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
WAWT!
harryluna-ginny-hermione chapter 8 . 6/24/2011
i was lol-ing at how Ginny was like "perfect, okay we can leave now". I WAS ROLLING ON ThE FLOOR!
harryluna-ginny-hermione chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
this is a very good story so far. i liked the fact that peirs was somehow put into the story 3
wtfer chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
WTF? Sucks - Dumbledore is dead!
Clueingforluce chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
omg its luna! really good story.
noell chapter 10 . 3/23/2010
it was a wouderful story one of the best i have ever read so please dont let what lalaland say get to u you shoud continue writing go after your dreams and dont let anyone hold u back its your life no one elses so please keep writing and make a wounderful idea come to life use yoour heart to tell you what is right i mean people can be pretty mean but hold your head high don't let them define the light in your eyes you have the power to become one of the best authers out there just some helpful advice from a person who enjoys fanfics so that is all i have to say just keep shooting high and you'll get there someday don't let anyone say other wise just have faith and love and belive in yourself it will help you become a fantastic writer in the future