Reviews for The SecondLast Samurai
Plague117 chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
tsk tsk tsk, you got the japanese accent all wrong. Don't you know that the letter 'L' does not exist in the japanese language? the R does tho' so they pronoune Ls like Rs, hence the name is Engrish. Chinese people pronounce Rs like Ls
lucy chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
*sniggers*

awesome. Totally awesome
Hooters5 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
UH! This is kinda confusing.
Samuraiko chapter 4 . 2/28/2007
*laughing* The one-off injokes are the best. Can't wait to see what you do with the rest of this. Which is ironic, because I loved TLS, and you're crucifying it, in a good way.

Michelle

aka

Samuraiko
Andraya TheLat chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
Parley! hahaha

This fic is so fun! I hope you'll update soon!
me chapter 4 . 3/9/2006
nice!:) Where's the next part?
ArmWild chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
LOL i didnt think anyone could make good fun of a movie as superb as the last samurai...but youve turned it into a hilarity! UPDATE PLZ!
de wolf chapter 4 . 1/3/2006
that was totally AWESOME! I liked how you mixed in all those different movies into the Last Samurai. You must keep writing this story!
Alien26 chapter 4 . 12/13/2005
(laughing like a maniac)
Bronx Shogun chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
Hehe... thats good, keep it up.
Orealie chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
OH THAT WAS UNEXPECTED! I will read more. Yep.
Orealie chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Funny as heck.
Guardian of Atlantis chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
That was humourous could someone new review my fanfics. Try a narrative format. Nice portrayal of a drunk
SirenStreak chapter 3 . 10/14/2005
I find myself highly amused. Or maybe I'm just high? Dunno. Either way, keep this up. It made me laugh. Nathan... I am your father! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Danish Ranger chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
The comedy just doesn't seem to be working.

I would recommend taking a more subtle approach or... stopping in you tracks. Just a thought