Reviews for Old Friends
DragonReader99 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
That was fun! Thanks for writing!
OMG it's just me chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Anakin destroyed the Sith AND the Jedi. How do you get any more balanced than that?
bryneesI chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
hahah xD so funny
Kara Alen chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Still arguing, even after death :D nice one!
Linnorria chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
ah the main redeeming feature of films two and three. The same old comedy act. :D
Cattiechaos chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
This fic was so sweet and humorous :) I'm glad that at the end of it all, Anakin and Obi-Wan were able to make peace, seeing as their Master-Padawan relationship was my favorite part of these movies.
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
That... downright... hilarious...
Q Jenny chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
This was really good! I'll admit I had my doubts about it, especially when Obi-Wan and Anakin started actually joking about Anakin turning to the Dark Side. At first, I thought it was really weird that they'd be joking about something that tore their lives apart. However, I kept reading and by the end I was laughing so hard that I was crying. It's amazing! You write them so in character that it's slightly scary and really awesome. I loved it completely. I could actually see it happening in my head as I was reading, which doesn't happen very often for me. I wish they'd put this in the movie! :)

All in all, a very good story. Thanks for writing it!

~Gwin
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
A great story. Very funny.
zozo42 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
ahahaha

omg that was hilarious

i never thort about writing star wars fan fic.

ah you're a genius
099745623451 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Very amusing! I loved it! As a fan of the movies and the books, god that makes me sound like such a nerd, I found it to be wonderfully written! Especially with the interaction between Obi-wan and Anakin! I loved the last line too! Your way of describing Anakin was very refreshing and enjoyable.

Good job on a very good piece of work :D

-Emily
rhapsody-child-of-the-sky chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
oh this was hilarious
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Hee hee, this is awesome. Good to know they're back to their squabbling, brotherly selves. :) I did think that they were a little too light-hearted about certain topics, like Anakin's fall and Padme's death, but hey, they're dead themselves, so I guess they can be as light-hearted and crazy as they want. Lol, I agree with that other reviewer, though, throwing a disembodied Qui'gon voice into the mix would have been an awesome addition to an already hilarious fic. Good job, anyway, this is going in my favs.
Maiel Alcinoe chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I found this by accident. Really funny! Typical interaction between the two of them.
HC0 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
You want to know what I thought of it? HILARIOUS! !