Reviews for Nine hours
Eden Alice Poe chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I feel I must commend you for not going with the cliché of making Robin the criminal & Cyborg the athlete. It's very easy to put those two in those positions, due to Cyborg being an athlete in his time before being a Titan, and the fact that Slade is usually placed in Vernon's position & is typically at odds with Robin/Bender. Going in a different direction is always fresh.

However, the fact that you blatantly transcribed the whole movie (even accidentally putting Brian's name instead of Gar/Garfield/Logan/whatever down) and made numerous mistakes, both in details, in the lines & in grammar, makes this a very poor fanfic. Where's the spin to it? Where's the thing that makes it distinctly different from both Hughes' film and the Teen Titans we've come to know?
Just.. this wasn't very well done, and I wouldn't be all that surprised if it was taken down in the future. It's practically a sitting copyright violation.
GUEST chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I love the movie, and your fanfiction is a perfect replication! I love your comparison of the characters to the titans, it's really good and funny. I could totally see the titans in place of the actual characters in The Breakfast Club.
n2a0d0i0a chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Amazing story!
Every-other-name-was-taken chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
That was awesome! I'm oficially favouriting this.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I absolutely love this!
Stiffinme chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Ok I HAD to skip to the end and point this out: it was captain crunch, not fruit loops...
Stiffinme chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
So many errors...Now I wanna watch the movie so I can point out EVERYTHING you fucked up...headline reads: Cult Classic Ruined By Nerdy Fanfic Author. Sub-headline reads: Dumbass Should Have Paid More Attention To The Movie.
ravenition chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
you should've put raven as the brain cause she reads a lot..
Wisegirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Please make another fic like this. Can it please be the A-team though.
DarkRaven999 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
i really love this fanfic. i actually even like raven as a... odd person. i was suprised that this fanfic wasnt a humor story. keep up the good work!:)
marcialouise chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
That was one of the best teen titans fics that i have EVER read ! l i really enjoyed that story. 3 IT IS OFFICIALLY IN MY TOP 10 FAVE TEEN TITANS FICS ! :)
dcandthebirds112446 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
this is frickin awesome. you know whats funny? i was going through my on demand free movies and i was on the laptop at the same time. So i see your name and i check out your stories and as I see this i look up at the tv and i'm like 'Holy crap!' and I'm trying to pick and figure out which one to do first. I literally spent five minutes trying to decide. lol Loved both. Movie and this version rocked out loud great job! Keep writing.

-Poppie-