Reviews for Elven Warrior
silvanwolf240 chapter 1 . 3/24
You know what? I don't get it. We all love legolas. There's just something about that elf...he's just perfect. And yet we torture the poor elf to death. We stab him. Burn him. Break his heart. Kill him. Ah well. It's a mystery. Anyway, great fic. Please write more. Love your stories.
BrightGreenNails chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
NOOOOOOOO! Ai Elbereth, I am FREAKING OUT! AE AE AE!

Good story, otherwise.
Idekwhy chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
So sad! :(
emmabeesamuel chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
That was so sad... I just cried a little bit.
gginsc chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Oh no you didn't! Not Legolas! How could you? Very realistic writing.
legolas's fangirl chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
this was awsome but what does Namarie mean
Vaoni chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I cried
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Lovely! Nice and touching!
Brilliant5 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
*sniffle*

That was so brilliantly sad.

*snatches Legolas and Aragorn and unites them.*

There. :(
Lady Akuma Wolf chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
So very sad... you did Legolas' thoughts SO well. Well, you did the whole story well.

What does 'Namarie' mean?

/*\Suicidal Black Butterfly/*\
White Wolf1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
I liked this story. I think Legolas is pretty much IC. I don't think Thranduil would have told him that crying is a weekness, but that's just me.

I think Legolas's grief is portrayed in a genuine way. I'm glad he got to see that Estel was still alive, but it was so sad that after finding out, it was too late for him to be saved . Now Estel must be the one to grieve.
Team Sherlock and Watson chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Oh my goodness, you killed my Leggy instead of Haldir? That's even sader than Haldir's death in the Two Towers. Beautiful story and it's going into my favorites.
Silent In The Dark chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Wow... that's so sad, but so effective.
Mione's Phantom chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Oh! I'm crying! But as Gandalf says "not all tears are an evil" This was so good! He died for Aragorn! Oh! *tear* I think i'll just go grab a tissue and sob some more.
Kelsey Estel the TolkieNarnian chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Oh, that was so sad! Brilliant, I love the way you got into Legolas' mind. I don't quite like the ending, but this was still really good.