Reviews for Harry Potter and Gryffindor's Secret
Qoheleth - ID 255561 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Dear Lin:

I'm taking a survey of FF-dot-net members. Could I ask you to pick a biological species and send me its scientific name? It can be any kind of species you want: amphibian, bird, fish, fungus, invertebrate, mammal, plant, reptile, anything. You can even pick an extinct species, if you like: the only rule is that it has to have an official scientific name.

P.S.: Sorry, no review. I'm only contacting you this way because I don't know your e-mail address, and I can't send you a PM. (I've left it anonymous, so you can delete it after reading it.)
Always chapter 10 . 5/2/2011
Okay, let's get one thing straight. Dumbledore is the only founder of the Order of the Phoenix. Charles Potter did not found the Order. Got it? Good. Now I understand that you think of Arabella Figg as young? Wrong. She is an old cat lady and a squib. She used to watch Harry when the Dursleys didn't want to take him with them, or leave him alone. I have read the boo
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Harry needs to tell Sirius what he saw.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
Pretty good. Except that the Blacks would have had Wards that would not have allowed anyone to approach that door.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
What fun!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
Most excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Good story! First part of the chapter is excellent.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
What a scene stealing entrance! Superb, Severus! Love it!
gothlyssa chapter 18 . 9/18/2006
brilliant! any updates gonna come?
mlcadden chapter 18 . 8/17/2006
i thought ginny was at school?
Norbert chapter 9 . 10/30/2005
I am loving your story so far, and there is only one thin I feel I need to point out: In chapter nine, Sirius wants to put more protective charms on the house and calls for arabella's help. I am assuming you mean arabella figg, but arabella figg is a squib! she could not help them put enchantments on the house.
fallin' star chapter 18 . 6/29/2005
I'm kind of new to this websit. I found it less than a month ago. I know, where have I been and some H. Potter fan I am. Believe me I'm one of the BIGGEST. I found and like your story it great. Also I read all 18 chapters in less than an half an hour thats how good it is, cuz I never read 18 chs in 30 mins before. Your story is the BOMB. DON'T STOP POSTING. KEEP POSTING them, then all your fans will come back to read and so will new ones "like me". Good luck I'll being looking for ch 19 SOON.

PopcornPotter818 chapter 18 . 3/12/2005
you did a great job, and even though Ginny is one of my favorite charcters, i think it worked nicely in the story so far that she was killed off. i just started to write a story of my own(my 1st fanfic), and i was wondering if you could maybe email me back and tell me how you got *'s to show up. thanks so much!
Amones of Magic chapter 18 . 2/27/2005
Hey, I love this story. Are you going to update anymore? It's really good. It's a shame Ginny died, I always liked her redhaired spirit. It seems odd that you put that she didn't think anyone cared about her. Oh well. I really hope you update.
redhead4life chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
i like your writing it's really good, and your story was awesome!but i got kinda confused in the begining