Reviews for Reflections
Ayase Reincarnated chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
*sobbing uncontrollably!*

I miss him! And Ayase too!

They were my fav characters!

Damn those HOLY HOLD bastards!

But I do love Tachibana, Couger, Scheris, and Ellian.

Everyone else i despise with a fiery passion!
AAHB ShadowFox chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Kimishima was my favorite character too! *cries little heart out* why must they always kill my favorite characters! ...*goes off to sulk*
liliceangel chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
i just found s-CRY-ed and the first episode i watched was the one where he died i was so sad even if i didn't know him that well. good job. keep writing!
Purtail chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
GO KAZUMA! I loved Kirishima, too, Hikaru, so I know what you're going through...*sobs* That episode was so sad I was like, "PLEASE let him come back to life!", and "Maybe he really isn't dead!" but now I know and I'm REALLY SAD! I loved your fic. Right more.
xbiohazardrainbowx chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
(sob) I loved Kimishima! The night I found out he died, I was like, 'oh god, its like all my other fav. characters! WHY?' (sigh) I loved this though, I was going to write something similiar, then I found this so I won't. Ehehe.
Midnyte Wolf chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Ohmigod! *joygasm* I had no idea! I had no idea that Kimishima dies! ...I just liked to think that he would. Okay, don't get me wrong, it's not cuz I don't like him or anything, (Oh! How wrong that would be! Kimishima is my favorite on there! The only reason I watch, for Pete's Sake!) it's just I like my favorites to get hurt and... you know, die (maybe not so much as die but... that's a good plus too...) and stuff so they get lots of attention! I like the best-friend-is-dead-oh-god! card. *squeals* I know I'm weird! But oh wow! This was so... so... right! I thought you had Kazuma's personality down to the wire! Like you said though- a little short- but it was still wonderful! I was trying not to be excited and to force myself to feel bad that my favorite character, my whole reason for watching the show, croaks! I can't wait to see it! ...*giggles insanely* That sounds so bad, I know! But it's not like that everyone! Truly it's not!

Wonderful! Love this story so, so much! So, so, so much! Lovely! You've given me something to look forward to on the show! ...Oh! I'm so terrible! XD
Spamalot chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
That is very close to what I thought he was thinking after he found Kimishima dead!

I am very mad at that fat retard alter user, its reall mostly him who did this, ya know.

I honestly hope he does avenge Kimishima, your a great writer!
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
You've written Kazuma well. I too have seen that episode and thought that Kimishima's death was sad. Anyways, you have done a good job with this.
Kisa Kaiba chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Well done; you did a good job at writing Kazuma's personality.

It's so sad that Kimishima died; he was a really good person. ;o;
Aozame32 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I just recently discovered .ed. I actually just saw this episode a few days ago. I really liked Kimishima. He was a good character. I was really bummed when he died. This was a good read.