Reviews for Raistlin's Daughter
Alice Bekett chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Very good, i like the Ivory and Ebony series. I really like your twist to the story and how Dalamar never told anyone.
Luke chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I apologize for using a word that almost everyone else has used, but wow...I felt so sorry for Amberyl by the end, but it was inevitable. The immense care Dalamar felt toward Raistlin, the unadultered hatred towards Amberyl, the mixture of blood and tears, the secret, and the fact that the whole incident could have been avoided if not for Raistlin's inherent curiosity...It was masterfully done.
Tiernan Hunter chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
that was a really cool take on that story. though i do think dalamar overreacted juat a tad...i do hate amberyl too, so it doesnt really bother me that she's dead. i dont have anything against usha...yet. i haven't read summer flame though so i dont know much about her. really interesting story!
Berylia-Crystalia chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Dear Goddess ! And that is how you take care of all the Mary Sues of the world and how you prove that Dalamar truely is a Black Robe.

Thank you so much for this story !
Llewellyn McEllis chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
WOW! This is very well written. I'm speechless.
Maudit Maestro chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
How many times was the word "Wow" written in your reviews?

I just wanted to say that your fics are great, you have an awesome writing still, and I really love the pairing Dalamar/Raistlin. Please write some more. Godd job.

Wow...haha
PoisonousFlower chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Wow.

I mean, just WOW. Fucking fantastic. I love it. It's so...rife with raw and violent emotions. Poor Raistlin, poor Dalamar, poor stupid Amberyl. This fic is amazing, and I like it so much more than any other angle on the concept of "Raistlin's Daughter."

Keep up the excellent writing.

pf
StarRuby chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
... wow.

just... wow.

That was freakin' awesome. XD

Y'know, I never did understand how (shoot, I forgot her name) Usha couldn't be Raistlin's daughter and all that... P

Next! XD
Sierra Bravo chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
I know this is not exactly an original reaction, after it's been said a few times already, but..

Wow. Simple as that. Wow.

This is such a wonderfully delicious spin on this story. I never really like the original anyways. The whole thought about Amberyl useing Raistlin like that just sickens me. I love your version of the story much, much better.

And I love Dalamar's reaction. I love what he did in the end. She deserves it. I woulda done it, too.

I've been reading the whole Ivory and Ebony series, and I wasn't going to review untill I finished it, but I had to review after reading this chapter.

So while I'm here I might as well tell ya now that you're an excellent writer. I'm -loving- this series (too bad it's almost over! *pout*)..it's so wonderfully well written, and I just love the whole way you've changed things to fit this perspective. Very, very good. I love your work.

Just thought I'd let ya know . Take care

River Majere
Kagami chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
That was awesome. Dal is a black robe, through and through.
Phantom Feline chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
wow. damn...thats all i have to say...

(whispering so as not to be overheard) i liked it...
wytchkat chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Day-yum.(this sounds like a long drawlled southern damn,so you know!)that was a helluva piece of work-remind me never to get you angry! and excellant job keeping the chacters 'in chacter'. i may not aways review,but am always humbled by your superior talent!
Reina0 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Sorry, I forgot to review this the first time I read it. So here you go!

Amazing! Powerful! Weird! Creepy!
Bibliotheque chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Wow. Scary. Sorry I haven't reviewed has been being a bitch. ANyway, this is wonderful, as always. It is sublime. Poor Raisty...
tanyart chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
So dark and wonderfully twisted. I enjoy reading your works, and I think I like this one the best. It fitted so well with the original story. You are a genius!