Reviews for The Jack Sparrow Rap
A-Box-Of-Scraps chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
LOL
' but first i'll chill and take me nap'

funny!
DahSandwich chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Yep, defenitely worth a favorite! :D The part where Gibbs shouted 'Elizabeth' made me laugh so hard. I would've loved to see it!
DahSandwich chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Very funny and entertaining, Jack rapping! I'm pretty sure he would be a natural. :)
On to the next chapter!
Jay-Jay and Dove-girl chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Hm...Interesting! Just kidding. i love it! :D just because I'm a grammar freak, you had a spelling error here: "life fore me." It should be "Life foe me." :)
I'll Show You a Sweet Dream chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
WTF? that was even wierder than the Will Turner rap
dead account not active chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
Hillarious. Purely hillarious. You should write one for all the characters! Lol, it'd be rofltastic!:D
Miss Pookamonga chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
GENIUS! PURE GENIUS! I LOVE it! This is my favorite part:

(MUSIC Stops as JACK turns, very annoyed with GIBBS)

JACK

Must you keep shouting? This is MY interlude!

HAHA! Great job!

Luv,

Miss Pookamonga ;-P
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
ROFL! Best line ever: "The name is Sparrow/I sing yo ho". HA!

Luv,

Miss Pookamonga ;-P
WenchElle chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
bahahahahahahah!

oh god.

that reminds me of the H Piddy song.

Except its Jack, not Harry.

wow. Thanks for that haha.
birdsdonthavejunk chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
GUESS WHO'S BACK? HI! lol. How are you? I haven't talked to you in forever! In any case, loved it the first time, love it again. And of course you thought of Pirates for a musical... honestly who wouldn't? You'd never be able to find anyone as delicious as Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom to play them though... I should go and get them to play the parts for you! *starts looking around* Ah right! Left them gagged and tied in the closet! *opens closet* You're going to be in a musical! *muffled sounds* *shuts door quickly* Well how about that! They think it's a great idea! They couldn't be more thrilled. They'll show up on your doorstep in a small box in a day or two I'm sure. Miss talking to you terribly!

~Kenny a.k.a. Kendall
sorrytosayimgone chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
:gigglesnort:

win for you.

:'D

I don't normally read this sort of stuff, but this was actually pretty funny. xD
The Randomist chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
*giggle, giggle, snort*

I nearly laughed myself into an asthma attack there!

Freaking hilarious!
QueenOfSparrabeth chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
lol!
SparrowOwnsMySoul chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
oh my! I can't stop laughing! Omg! That is brilliant! I LOVE YOU! LOL!
jacksparrowsluvergrl chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
Write summn' good 4 once!