Reviews for Of Suns and Moons
crossmeetsarrows chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
The Sun and Moon's love story is the same as Naruto and Sasuke's, but Sasuke didn't die...it's just so similar and sad :(
KageKitsune13 chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
i almost started cryibg in the death scene. This is very well written. may your creative live on forever.
KilaIesha a.k.a Gaara'sGirl12 chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
AMAZING! I cried when I read it! I really did!
Sakina-chan chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
aw... there totally could have been more sasunaru then that. but i loved the plot it was cute
WhimsyUsagi chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
the end needed something more fluf -_- like a kiss.. or smt.. but over all. this was a awesome story
WhimsyUsagi chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
great first chapter, wonderful. but when you have little time skips put a line or something because it mingles and it's not nice. other than that perfect so far. off to chapter 2
Mack chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
I LOVED it! It was story of Naruto and Sasuke. You'd think some other people would have actually noticed this, but they didn't really seem too. Except maybe Kakashi... maybe not. But he always seems to know what's goin' on. That's why everybody loves him, ne? Anyway, great job. Absolutely SuperFantabulous!
megaminoneko-chan chapter 4 . 7/27/2007
NO! MORE FLUFFY SASUNARU MORE, MORE, MORE!PLEASE!
Kyuubi-kun XD chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
did you write, steal or modify the myth? because that was plot gold. I like how you progressed it in between rehearsals and the show as well. This story made me almost cry. It was beautiful. A testiment to great achievements to man. keep writing!

Ja ne

Kyuubi-kun XD
darkdoves chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
hey i loved your 'ff' if you but i think it would be funny if you write it in a Sasuke pov' only sasuke being really possessive over naruto that would be so cute !
FlurryDivider chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
i basicly have the same thing to say about this story that i said about growing pains except I LOVE SASUNARU! :-D
kawaiinezi chapter 4 . 9/18/2006
aww it was a sweet fic...i love that myth
dragoness simplicity chapter 4 . 7/17/2006
_ The sun and the moon is my favourite story. I give you my congratulations for your portrayal of the plot. I'd usually have far more to say about your exquisitely written piece, however, your story leaves me speechless. Thank you for putting pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard in this case) and giving this olden myth a modern approach. Congratulations again.

May your muse strike you ure and true.
The Mad Empty Shell chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
i love it too! i would've prefer it if u had put some fluuf after the 'play', but nontheless it's a really cute fic!
Neko9406 chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
i like it I really like it.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »