Reviews for A Test of Faith
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
I loved the story but u should’v wrote more it was a good start I expect great things from you good luck

An adoring fan
fieircedeitykity chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
you should make more chapters
allyall chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Link's eyes are blue.

Also, the prayer? Completely offensive to anyone who has ever dealt with a sick child, or, for that matter, hurt of any kind. Life isn't that simple and wonderful, not even in fanfic.
Einar chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Well.. it's not that it's a bad story as such, but it could just as easily been written about any two parents - there's nothing that would make you think this was Legend of Zelda fanfic if the names were changed, and the prescence of doctors and University Medical schools are far too modern for the Legend of Zlda setting.
Also, having been raised by a fundamentalist mother, this plot seems terribly familiar to me. Still, if i were you, I'd change the names, set it in modern times, and publish it as an inspirational story.
Kirby777 chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
I'm actually under my brother's name, but good for you! Don't let anyone keep you from expressing your faith! I just so happen to be Christian. You know what I hate? I hate it when someone from another religion gets praised for spreading their beliefs, but when it's our turn, the same people that praised the first person condemn us, and call it prosletizing! Keep it up! You can e-mail me at
Maggie64 chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
I loved it. I give it nine out of ten, because the only downside is that it's short. :)
Raine Ishida chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
Though I can't picture Link as a Christian, I still found the doctor's name hilarious. Dr. Zork. :) Hehe. Good fic.
JoyousGarde chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
~in my quest to find Christianity in Zelda~ Well, this fic did not meet my expectations. Though the story itself was good, I failed to see the reasoning behing the inserted invocation to God. What happened to the Goddesses? Did you just conveniently throw them away? I believe as good fanfiction writers, we must treat already established characters with care. Since Hyrule already has deities, one must insert other deities in well manuvered plots. This seems to be nothing more than proselytizing to us nonChristians.
Mina Rose chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
zahri chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
I liked your story; it is a nice story about faith in God and what he can do for you if you just put your trust in him. There is one part: "Dr. Zork explained [to] Zelda how the baby could've contracted pneumonia." As a reader, I decided that it would be better to elaborate on this, providing examples, instead of just stating. Describe/Explain/use imagery. :) I liked this line: "Pray and

be thankful that your daughter is in good hands." It describes it beautifully. Let God decide what to do, and honor his choices as wise, for he always knows what is best for you and everyone in the world. To everything there is a reason.

Please keep writing! :)
Sensei chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
Great fic!
Alexandra I. Spears chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
Hey, cool!
Historian chapter 1 . 4/9/2001 you do realize that every first born female in the Royalty of Hyrule has to be named 'Zelda', don't you? It's in the booklet, look it up.
Shae chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
Three thumbs up! Oh wait, I only have two. Hmm... Grabs the hand of somebody next to her. There! :)