Reviews for Harder Than Expected
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
simply beautiful
corrinenichols chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
mmmmmm, delicious. and very eloquent.
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I liked how love was an after thought almost. Out of this entire story (which was very well written), that stuck with me throughout the entire thing. 'if not for the pure devotion and need that bound them together. And love.' It's almost an afterthought. At least, that's how it came off to me. And I thought that was... interesting. Anywho, good job.
The Summer Breeze chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
very sexy!
mjjm chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
:) great story
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
This was so wonderfully written. So well done. I loved Padme's inner thoughts and feelings, as well as the excellent love making scene. I think you have the perfect tone and depth of the PA relationship and you are very gifted. I look forward to reading more of your work soon.
DelilahDeanSkywalker chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
AW, THEY'RE SO IN LOVE! It's soo SAD! Thank you for portraying these characters in such a beautiful and poetic fashion _
Maria Lissa chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
"I'm only half a man without you."

"Half a woman, without you…. Make us whole,"

sweet.
XxRachyxX chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
That was really good, i hope to see more soon!

I love the anakin padme love story!

You should do one straight after they got married as no-one really knows what happened then!

Padme
Mizra chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Whoa. Just simply, whoa. I've read a few stories that touched upon this subject, which inevitable turned into something of a immature grope-fest. This is different. This story shows a desire and the fanciful ideas of how a battle-weary man deals with those "scars".

Your work is so beautiful and you are truely gifted, Wendynat!
Krista Marie chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
please write more it deserves more
Kel'e'en chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I read the PG version of this and I am very glad to see the more mature take. Showing that Padme does serious work on her own adds depth to the story. The bittersweetness of Anakin'ss transition from boy to man, Padme's ambiguous response to it, and the hunger fed by absence and war are both visceral and poignant.
KuroiRuy chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Damn..people are such asses for not reviewing this, its so well written! Why do shitty pieces always get more responses, this is really good keep at it! Will read more! *.*
bluemoongirl27 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
This was very good I enjoyed it.
Laura-chan chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Truly deep and intense... I almost cried in the end.

Good work!