Reviews for Boy, interrupted
Yvonne Park chapter 20 . 11/19
Haha great story! I really enjoyed reading it. Draco and Harry livings amongst muggles. Love it! I wish there was more! :)

amandagood27 chapter 1 . 10/22
I love this story! I've read it like 20 gazillion times, it's just that good. #LoveHxD
fanficfanatic711 chapter 20 . 8/7
And said theory may just be true. Think about them reading the Harry Potter fanfics. Can I just say tee hee.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 20 . 3/20
So Harry is JK Rolling? The Fuck!

I'm just kidding. Good storry. Totally intresting. But still: What happend to Danny? - miss him.
Haneko Takahashi chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
Haneko Takahashi chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
you dont...just start MAKING OUT with ur friends! thats like, luna suddenly getting up in the middle of charms, snogging nev, then sitting down like nothing happend!
EpikalStorms chapter 20 . 9/15/2013
n.harkin.9 chapter 20 . 4/5/2013
love it! so think harry is secretly j.k. just he is wearing a glamor!
Lolotte30622F.Off chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
"And then one thing led to another and the boys ended up making love on the living room floor, in the middle of wrapping papers and ribbons while it gently snowed outside the window, wearing only the necklaces they had given each other."

That's so cuuuuuuuute ! If you really want to know it, yes. I awwwwwwww'd :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
Why the hell did you call J.K. Rowling a bitch?! The fuck is wrong with you?!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Stop saying "I'm not a mind reader." It was funny at first, but now it's just annoying!
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 20 . 5/1/2012
While I must say I adore this story... It does seem to lack a bit though. I'm unsure of what could have been better, however. (Either there was actually something constructively lacking, or I'm just a pervert hoping for a little more Drarry action than what was given.) haha

I'm going to say this is definitely a favorite.

-Ai Neko Yokai
dragonpotter30 chapter 20 . 3/10/2012
scarylolita chapter 20 . 9/6/2011
"fago flamboy" made me laugh ahah.

cute story.
Bliinkk chapter 12 . 7/22/2011
U'm favoriting you(as an author) this is the cutest thing I've ever read (HPDM-wise)