Reviews for Freedom of Ice
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Very cute. D I approve. D
smile chapter 3 . 7/21/2001
this is a great mimi and joe story. And I really hope to see more from you agian. Please write the the other chapter soon.
Ismini chapter 2 . 7/12/2001
wasn't as good as the previous one,but I really liked that one too!You were right about descreptive sword battles though...just my taste(delicious!)...I liked Michelle and her made-up Digimon more in this chapter,hope you write more Mimoes!
Ismini chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
Way to go!Mimoe is the best couple ever,and it's the first medieval with Mimoe not being a secondary couple I've ever seen!And a really good one,though!I liked all the thing with the ice,and I really loved that you added Willis in the story,he is hardly taking part at !"Jyou and Mimi, sitting in a carriage, M-A-K-I-N-G OUT..."I like that one...Because of this story you've just been added to my fave authors and this story was added to my faves the great job!
blink chapter 2 . 4/17/2001
that was great. please read and review my story!
Child Of the Faeries chapter 2 . 4/13/2001
*sigh* that was so sweet... sorry it took so long for me to review...*smiles* thank you for dedicating the michael scenes to me..._ jyou was so adorable, bleeding and all! ack! you're coverting me over to mimoe! this isn't good! *walks away shaking her head* Great sequel, it DID NOT go too fast, I promise!
Grath chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
I love it, very cute.
The Dark Peregrine chapter 2 . 4/12/2001
Good job! Mimoe *is* food for the soul, ne? _
Yingfa chapter 2 . 4/12/2001
Jyou can fight Jyou can fight, waitamin...He can actually fight?
SPAZ the dog chapter 2 . 4/12/2001
This is soooo cute! I love it! Guess what? I hate Micheal too! I'm so happy you made Willis one of the main characters,he's not normally in fics. .
Moonfairy2000 This would be signed chapter 2 . 4/12/2001
Like I said, this would be signed, but I'm using my Grandpa's computer, since mine doesn't work... This was a great story, and I think I'm going to kill Michael now, so bye... *leaves to kill Michael*
nightflame chapter 2 . 4/11/2001
oooo sword did a great job, keep it up! (how about a takari as a secondary couple? hee hee...i'm a takari freak...)
pinkangelsakura chapter 2 . 4/11/2001
hey, nice note u wrote to me. why didn't u tell me u posted? i had to search for it...
Maitanziao chapter 2 . 4/11/2001
YEA! That was one of the best ways to spend THIRTY MINUTES OF MY TIME! i LOVED THIS MIDEVIL (damn capslock) Mimoue! Please write more fic since this was one of the best Mimoues I've ever read! You're really talented! Yes, I agreee with you totally, too many takari's and too many yoai fics. Ugh. Not that I have anyhting against yoai, but my God, TOO MANY! YOAI'S TAKING OVER THE WORLD! *pant, pant* okay. I'm done. How about this, I'm going to post a fic soon, once I get my own e-mail (how pathetic -_-() ) so maybe...I'll do a midevil Mimoue too! This is inspiring! Then a midevil Taiora, Sorato (my fav!), Daikari (don't see too many of those, do we?) and then...oops. This is a review, so GREAT JOB! Ten Stras! ********** You should feel honored, that hardly ever happens with me. ~Maitanziao

kEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! (Damn capslock again!)
Anne chapter 2 . 4/11/2001