Reviews for An Atypical Reaction
Pyrovilian chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Ohmeowfrikkingawd this is so awsome like wow I'm laughing love it!
RowanRhys chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Oh, this was wonderful in regards to the final outcome but it makes me hate Umbridge even more than I already do from book 5.

Severus' reactions and care for Minerva were perfect, IMO, and I was very impressed with the accuracy of your description of the allergic reaction. I hope that it is book knowledge and not that gained from personal experience.

Well done!
katiealice49 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I love this!

You had me in a panic! And how Slytherin of Minerva - I love the way you write her and Severus.
sammyfish chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Brilliant story :D
AdamiRose chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Now that was classic. It would have served the woman right for beign...well just for being really.

Though I hate to inform you that catnip doesn't taste all that bad...really has almost no taste when in a tea. It's great for sleep however. Has most relaxing qualities to it.
Xuimare chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I suppose I don't really see why he didn't just accio the epi-pen but I suppose it was needed to give Min time to worsen.

i love the end when Umbridge sees that Albus is her guardian of best intrests. XD LOVE IT!

also, Snape's more cuddly side (more so with Min) is always great. XD
Rikki8879 chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
What a cool story. Love Min's sneaky side, and I do hope that Umbridge will get what she deserves. Will there be an update?
Laura Fajardo chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Very cute. Very cute indeed. I like this Snape, dark and disturbing but also caring in his own fashion, not the JKR bad bad bad Snape. I just missed Dumbledore... Maybe on the next one? ;-)
Alesia G chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
He he he he he he, I hope JK has something equally evil for Dolores in book 7.
miss mcGonagle chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Please, please continue this! Severus' concern was wonderful. I really want to see Albus' reaction!
Petite Samedi chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Wonderful!

Unbridge is really in for it now.

I feel terribly sorry for Mierva, though. Lucky thing that Severus was there to help ;)
squeakyperson chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
This. Is. Perfect. In. Every. Way.

I don't usually review unless the fic is absolutely exceptional or utterly horrible. I think you can guess I'm reviewing for the first reason.
JKMcGonagall chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
I really like this story. I have read it four times now. Poor Minerva. Thank goodness that Severus, Poppy, and Sprout were able to help her in time. Oh, that Umbridge is evil, evil, evil. I love the way Min's mind works. Perfect way to get revenge.

I really would like to see it continued. I would love to see Albus' reaction to what happens, and would love to see how he would work out coming to Hogwarts to see her (You know he would) without getting caught.

Kay
Emily chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Great story, it would be nice to hear more. You could probably make a great SSMM story, Minerva is greatful Snape Saved her they get romanticly involved, maybe married have a few kids, think about it, it would be very interesting but it's entierly up to you, just consider it please.

Lots Of Love,

Emily
Penguincita chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Hahaha! I love your stories. I read this one after the story "Addiction," so it was interesting to see the contrast between purposeful and accidental poisoning. You have a wonderful sense of writing "Bitter irony" or "poetic justice."

I'm curious if the subtle bit at the end with Mrs. Norris is a hint that she has been hoping for some catnip herself?