Reviews for If I Should Die Before I Wake
LoneMoon chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Whooo! Great story! I wonder if he finally died when the train went boom?

Very interesting food for thought.
Madelyn chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This was very interesting. I liked the take on the whole death thing. :)
EvilspyAchacia chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Amazing, Fantastic, enthralling.

I really really liked this story, if you couldn't tell.

I love how you got into Ra's head like that. Did you write a follow up to this?

Kira
eagle chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
write more
Lady Leelai chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
I just wanted to let you know that I completely adored your story. You captured Ra's' character very well, I think. And I find his relationship with you OC Michael a nice touch. Plz write a companion piece, I would love to read more. _
TripleLLL chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
just wanted to let you know I loved it. I want to read more Ra's fic's... Liam was tres great in the part, I knew the character also fromt he Batman cartoon.

Good, job, you're writing is very mature and thoughtful. Please write a companion piece. I WANT to see more Ra's int he moives, he has to still be alaive, but it not... that's what fan fiction is for.
Evil Overlady chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Hm... Interesting... although I don't remember these characters Michael and Rora in the Batman universe (If you could add a brief description about them in your notes). I do like the idea that Ra's is just too stubborn to die (ties in with the realism of Begins) and how his finally accepting it connects this story to his final scene in the movie. :) But then again he does show up again later on with the series. ;) Makes you wonder...

Nicely written. I can tell you put some serious thought into this. Bravo!