Reviews for Fall Out
Orison chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
I just started reading CSI:NY fanfics and let me tell you, this is the best one so far. :)

Great writing and characterization, loved every word of it. Hope you'll write more in the future.
glindalupin chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
Omg this was amazing! *favs*
Dugleik chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
oh, danny! *hugs the poor boy while scowling at author*
Tanglewood14 chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
This was so good, actually. So dumbfounding...

Great job. Almost Perfect
Mauzkateer chapter 3 . 8/2/2005
Good job with Danny's emotions - but your switching between scenes without exposition is confusing. As when Danny is sitting on the couch, but the next line is Mac drinking should have placed the explanation of how Mac got into the apartment first.

Of course, you could have put a space inthere to break it up and ate it - that's nothing new.I also enjoyed your companion piece to this and I will watch out for more by you.
white rose01 chapter 3 . 7/23/2005
i thought this was a really good way to end the story, so many similarities to the other cases that haunt Danny, and the way you portray him managing to get over his demons is very realistic. im looking forward to reading more of your work!
Kuroi Neko-kun chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
This is a good chapter. I love this character study so much. I'm putting it in my favorites. Hope you write more.
Loopey-Laura chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
that was a really good story. I liked the ending too.
beyondtired chapter 3 . 7/20/2005
A very good ending - perfect.
Wedgewood chapter 3 . 7/20/2005
I really enjoyed this story, and am looking forwrad to more from you!
Aggie2011 chapter 2 . 7/16/2005
that was really really good...i really liked it...it was a good insight into danny's character...something the show doesn't really address very much...
AngelTears1328 chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
Awesome Job! can't wait for more
Kuroi Neko-kun chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
You've got both Mac and Danny's character to the point. It's really good. Though at this moment, I'm still wearing my slash colored glasses (so I'm seeing slash but I know you're not writing that)... I'll just let my imagination run wild. It's really nice. Continue, k?
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
wow this was powerful stuff , wan tmore
Laura B chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
ah. that's really nice. Its good that danny has admitted he has a problem. Can't wait for the next chapter. keep up the good work!