Reviews for Dream or Reality

they're so cute!
xmiemiex chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
needs more chapters
M chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Aww! Adorable. :) I like your views on this couple, especially the 'Miss America' part. Awesome.
fricketyfrack123 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
they're my favourite couple!
Philipa Aleshre chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
AW! THAT WAS SO CUTE! hahahahahahha I really love this! O I love that comparison between incredible things and dreams, like it's so amazing that you think it isn't real... but it really is! Oh, I'm starting to talk and talk U

Gotta go.

I LOVED THIS!

BYE! KEEP WRITING!
Nova-Janna chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Well, I liked it for the most part, though I can't see Allison going near his house that soon afterwards. Still, you made it work. I like that you mentioned this - 'but for the life of him he couldn’t remember how he learned Allison’s' - I liked it because it was never really mentioned in the movie. So, nice one-shot for my favourite pairing, don't be put off by my slightly criticism.
123-.-HighOnLife-.-321 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
cute & sweet
Pussin Boots chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Nice. Kinda short and a little choppy but nice!
Sango A.R chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
hey

i love your story its so sweet at the ending. this is soo... going in my fav story list. again good story!
Elena chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
This had been a very beautifull piece of writing. It was nice to see the details from the movie. Anyway, I hope that you would be able to write another story for this movie. Great work, thank you and Rock On!
poohismyhomie chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Aww. Beautiful! Me love it. Is this just a one-shot? Hm. If it's not, update soon! Heh. ;)
Jenifer chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
I like the scenes you chose to use from the movie. I think the way you write Andy is very plausible. This was a good insight into his life and thoughts without going over the top with detail. You always have a great balance of detail and conversation.
mel chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
aw that was so sweet I loved it! I hope you write more soon.
MegAul chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
this is GREAT! I love allison and andy and I'm SO glad that there is a whole story dedicated to them! PLEASE CONTINUE! I'm looking forward to reading more chapters!