Reviews for When Dragonball meets Harry Potter
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
U stupid u dump u cray cray u cold minded beast of a person
hanna chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
i loved the story. i think you should make another. loved how gohan and videl snook away to turn into the saiyemen and kill those guys. and that goku, gohan, goten, trunks and vegeta would not back away from the voldemort fight.
dragonfan chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
is it is it over
thedarkpokemaster chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
this is good please up date soon
blueyblonde chapter 7 . 10/16/2008
i love it
Raenvoll chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
I stopped at chapter 3 seemed...rushed?

Question, why would Gohan and Videl tell the golden 3 everything about themselves after knowing them for a few hours.
Ryota - At Your Service chapter 7 . 5/1/2006
HA HA HA HA HA HA! they have no idea of how immensly easy it would be for gohan to kill voldemort. those poor fools XD

update please! -
asdf2134 chapter 7 . 2/24/2006
im really sorry to say this, but this is written REALLY badly. which is really dissapionting, because i like both harry potter and DBZ.
John the visionary chapter 5 . 2/16/2006
Oh, and I've been wondering, will there be any chance of Harry, or the Order getting some training from the DBZ gang? I'd like to see that happen, you know.
John the visionary chapter 7 . 2/16/2006
Hey, this is John, the visionary. I like this DBZ/Harry Potter crossover. I've read lots of them, and this is one of the great ones so far.

So, Voldemort thinks he can develop Saiyan abilities with just one spell. I think it takes more than that. Goku even said something about to have a great ability or technique, you have to work your hardest to do it.

I don't doubt that Voldemort will put up a great fight, but in the end, he's no Saiyan. I look forward to the next update.
TheRomanticNerd chapter 7 . 1/30/2006
Okay Kakarrot, woman of Kakarrot, and brat of Kakarrot. Emotional reunion over. Gravity Room. Now.

LOL! Rolling on the floor laughing. I love it how u put all these funny comments in.

Oh, and Vegeat as ! Is he really called that in the show? It sounded soo WEIRD!

Plz update soon, this is soo exciting, and interesting, and not 2 mention funny!
TheRomanticNerd chapter 6 . 1/30/2006
“I never knew Gohan and Videl liked each other,” thought Harry and Ron

OMG what idiots!

Gohan and Videl waking up in each-others arms! How cute is that! AAH! This story rox!
TheRomanticNerd chapter 5 . 1/30/2006
WTF?

H8 MALFOY EVEN MORE! ARGG! *eyes suddenly turquoise* GONNA KILL HIM! GONNA KILL THE ONE WHO HURT MY MATE'S SOON-TO-BE MATE!

oh, fuck, I said 2 much. This is what happens when u read fanfictions 24/7.
TheRomanticNerd chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
That morning at the breakfast table, Gohan again captivated audiences with his ability to eat almost everything in site.

This sent me on the floor, whith bursts of laughing.

OH MAN, DON'T TELL ME THEY ACTUALLY DO THAT KIND OF STUPID DANCE IN THE SHOW! IT'S SO... FRUSTRATING! :-SS

Broomstick? LOL, they don't need one 2 fly...
TheRomanticNerd chapter 3 . 1/30/2006
The young who knows his power not,

The son of royalty, curiosity sparked

Who are they? Sorry, haven't seen DBZ, but curious.

Yeah, they were meant to be in Griffyndor!

I loved the song, it was totally about Saiyans, and it was so good as well! Nice job!

"RUNS IN THE FAMILY" LOL

can't wait 4 the next chapter.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »