Reviews for White Noise
EverythingMarieSueIsn't chapter 16 . 9/17/2006
I have no words... I was extremly touched by the fragile relationship Ginny had with Draco, and how she got over Harry. Oh please! Make the sequel fast!
lina chapter 16 . 5/14/2006
i am so glad you'll be continuing this. i need more!
xxNight Angelxx chapter 16 . 5/14/2006
Hey, I've been reading this since you started, I'm just not very ggod at reviewing! I did like this, it was one of the best fics I've read, never mind Gin/Draco ones. I will be keeping an eye out for the sequel, so hurry up now!
Alexandria J. Malfoy chapter 16 . 5/14/2006
wow...dude that was unbelievably awesome. well done. in fact im eating soup now too! lol coincidence or what? lol well done once again i cant wait for the sequel! good luck
Iliana chapter 16 . 5/13/2006
I hate you! In the most healthy way...

It is not fair to let things hanging like that, but I guess you have your reasons. I liked very much the way you portraited all the charactes, specially Ron, that doesn't goes hyperventilating for every little thing.

Thank you for your story, I've been following it almost from the begining, and, well, if you're making a sequel, please le me know.

Thanks again and hope to hear from you soon.

Iliana
Junsui chapter 16 . 5/12/2006
Oh good! I was really worried until I read there would be a sequel. Looking forward to it!
riduculouslyriddikulus chapter 16 . 5/12/2006
Wow...this is a BRILLIANT story! I love the plot twists and the overall storyline, you are WONDERFUL writer! please write the sequel soon!
Flipinpenname chapter 16 . 5/12/2006
That means draco doesnt die doesnt it! yes! i am happy! :)!
Flipinpenname chapter 15 . 5/3/2006
WHAT THE FLIP WERE U THINKING? HOW COULD DRACO DO THAT? HES FLIPIN INNOCENT! NO!
lina chapter 15 . 5/3/2006
god i hope that's not the end...
Iliana chapter 15 . 5/3/2006
WHAT? I sincerely hope this will not finish here! I've been following your story since it reached 20.0 words and sincerely love it, please let us know what will happen to our favorite but imperfect match.

Regards,

Iliana
Jenna chapter 15 . 5/3/2006
OMG! I can't believe this! but Draco is innocent...isnt he? ah! what does he mean by "fufilling destiny" ? WONDERFUL story! please keep on writing!
Alexandria J. Malfoy chapter 15 . 5/3/2006
omg! ah, whats happened? is it finished? omg you cant finish it now...ah omg please update again!
louey31 chapter 15 . 5/3/2006
hm, Not happy with Ron or Draco at this moment. Good writing though. Pelase update again soon.
riduculouslyriddikulus chapter 14 . 4/19/2006
OMG!wow! CLIFFIE! ah! wonderful story! draco couldn't have done it...could he? yay! ginny and draco are together!

and who is really irene?

WONDERFUL story!