Reviews for The Power of Friendship
Bunnysquirrel chapter 12 . 9/4/2006
Wow...it's been forever since you updated. And I have to say this was a pretty good story overall. I've read better, but I've also read worse...Good job
coolgirlc chapter 12 . 9/4/2006
bout time. anyway great chapter.
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 12 . 9/4/2006
wait...so the story is over? or is there like 1 chapter left?

either way...AWESOME STORY!
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 11 . 4/30/2006
i kno what u mean...it was like that 4 me...either i didnt hav time 2 update or i was just 2 lazy...
coolgirlc chapter 11 . 4/30/2006
well i cant since im leaving right when school ends. well anyway

17 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL. YAY!

twirler tryouts coming up. rats.
noone chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Uh... dosent Marval have the copy right to a charicter named Apocalypse? Maybe you should come up with a new name for him. Why not use the name off some random God of Ruin? Note a God of Destroction also crates not just destroes whill a God of Ruin only destroes things.
Bunnysquirrel chapter 10 . 11/23/2005
True, it is better than nothing. It was good. Sorry, I must make this review short, I haven't been on the computer for like two weeks and my inbox is overflowing...
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 10 . 11/13/2005
this story is getting really good! thanx 4 reviewing my random fairy stories! i don't know y bob hates bacon...(& i agree w/ u...how can u hate bacon?) he refuses 2 tell me...i'll find out soon though...i hav my ways of making him do things...anyway...plz update soon!
Riverfox237 chapter 10 . 11/13/2005
INT-erresting! So now the villains are helping! Makes sense, I guess, since they'd be obliterated, too, otherwise.

A little short, but oh well! Good job!
kIrEigIrL chapter 10 . 11/13/2005
You're right, that was short but it still is better than nothing I guess _ Update soon! :)
coolgirlc chapter 10 . 11/12/2005
first raptors were already part of the story second cool and funny third update forth jamie is writing the story not me- ciara

thank you glad you liked my story - jamie
coolgirlc chapter 9 . 11/6/2005
ok first YA NEED TO REVEIW MY STORIES MAN! second UPDATE!- ciara

amazing ciara's using capital lock. THATS MY KEY WOMAN!- jamie
Kgmck177 chapter 9 . 9/29/2005
What happened to Stretch becoming a cannon or using his arms as axes otr making a hammer shape with his fists and beating the shit out of apocalyspe
captain deoxys chapter 9 . 9/22/2005
Maybe godzilla and friends should help them.
coolgirlc chapter 9 . 9/22/2005
cool story. i really liked it. what gonna IS WRITING THIS HAHAHAHA. I LIVE IN THE FUNNY FARM. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA