Reviews for In a Marauder's Mind
rotclady chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
This is a good story. It's very...expressive...? I think that if JKR would write what Remus was thinking, this would be it. Update soon!
The FiboNACHi Sequence chapter 5 . 6/24/2006
you got to update this! it's awesome!

I'm a massive remus fan and this is just...wow..
fairysrock1 chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
Okay, this one was kind of an 'okay, now what' chapter, it is well written, but it has the feel to it that makes you think, 'this is not the end'. Okay enough critising(sp?)! Poor Lupin! I understand that he misses his friends but you made it so real! Very nice! very nice!
fairysrock1 chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
I said I was going to comment and I meant it. This chapter is kinda sad, the part about Sirius is very true (I don't care if I read the 6th book and he's not in it, SIRIUS BLACK IS NOT DEAD). This story is very nice, it is extremely calm.
fairysrock1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
This is a good intro. I think I will be commenting on all the chapters that you have posted. I've read some of your other stories, they were pretty good also. Yes this is a good introduction.
SamHobbit chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
*cries* It was so good! Sad but Happy. I loved the end ' too alone to live.' Makes me almost cry here in public.
SamHobbit chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I almost cried! And that's sayin alot. Keep writing. *dries eys*
You-Know-Who chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I know you told me not to review, but have I ever listened to you about that? Besides, I think you are sick of me calling you and having absolutely nothing to say and sitting there in eerie silence...

I really do like you story (I am NOT just reviewing to make you feel better) It is so much better than "In a Hero's Head," your writing has improved and using Remus as the protagonist(spelling?) gives you more freedom because don't have to worry so much about being him out of character since we don't know too much about him.

Keep updating this, but know that I probably won't read it for a long time because the sixth book is coming out in two days, and that is way more important than any fanfiction.

P.S. I think this review is so long that it should count for both chapter one and two...and maybe three, but there is no chapter three yet, so I will worry about that then.
rotclady chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
It's so sad...but it's really good. Update ASAP
Saphira Jade chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Keep going! I want to see it!
RLNT4EVA chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
OMG! THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVA! YOU ROCK GIRL! :) :)
Gweneviere-Oxford chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
wow...that was...wow.
rotclady chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Thats so true! Update ASAP!