Reviews for New Rune for a New Age
Greenkn19ht chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
Good story so far! Can't wait till the next chapter, I really want to know what happens whent the endowment is transferred! (How will giving an endowment of resurrection to someone who's already alive work?) Great writing, keep it up! :)
Netherwalker chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
Looking forward to some more chapters, pretty good so far
Netherwalker chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
You are doing great so far.

Especially for a first time writer, seems to be good so far.

I loved this series and would love to read some more of these books after the series ended
George Bachman chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Great stuff! I have always been a big fan of the runelords books, and your story is the best one online (in my opinion). Cant wait for you to post some more material!
Pierre Monteux chapter 3 . 12/29/2005
My first taste of runelords since I went through the series in four days...a book a't wait for the next part.
Convoluted Passion chapter 3 . 10/21/2005
Hmm...the writing is starting to get weak. You're going to fast, wanting things to be done, but instead you're forgetting that it's hard to get TOO MUCH DETAIL. And don't forget to watch out for homophones-sound alike but aren't spelled the same and don't mean the same thing. Good luck!
Convoluted Passion chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
LIke I said, congest the chapters. More chapters aren't better-they're just an annoying click of the button, and even worse of an obstacle if the person has to review every chapter. Congest chapters and try to make them seven to ten Word pages long. That way, even if you have one long chapter at a time, you can use cliff-hangers and stuff that make the person feel cheated out of a good chapter. Better that then too many short chapters. Also, if you're going to have dialogue be formal, make it ALL formal. Otherwise keep it all informal. There's a mix going on here, and it doesn't sound too pretty.
Convoluted Passion chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
interesting. I've never read runelords fanfiction. Just never thought to cuz i didn't finish the series. Kinda boring, ya know? Anyway, this is pretty good, but the chapters are sorta short so I'd combine chapters. Good job.
Delurium chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
It's great how you've already set your story up. Already, lord garvis is your anti-hero, the one that makes it difficult for your hero (the wizard?) to accomplish his goals. I Like how the story conflict is building up, how its going to be difficult for the wizard to get to the lord. I wonder what big surprise you have in store, though!

Overall, I like this story based on how keen it is in the descriptions. You already told the basic background, as well as the time and place. You've given so much detail on rune-workings, too. You've also made Lord Garvis into a hatable messer upper, with good motivations against your wizard's goal (is your wizard is your viewpoint character?)