Reviews for Heart of the Horselord
casper6six6 chapter 38 . 3/17
love it great story
legolasgirl77 chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
Your Eomer is different from the other story I'm used to read. But i think i can get use to it
legolasgirl77 chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
A cliffhanger ! That's not very nice of you ;)
legolasgirl77 chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
he was not nice to her. Even if she was a good healer ... it was not her fault that the pain was so terrible -'
legolasgirl77 chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Lucky girl ;)
legolasgirl77 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I love Eomer and Lothiriel but I'm glad to try another story with Eomer and someone else !
Light on the Horizon chapter 38 . 6/19/2014
Brilliant story!
tadah2 chapter 22 . 4/5/2014
This was an excellent tale. Good job.
punky warhammer chapter 38 . 3/16/2014
loved it! you are a good writer! please continue with more tales!
Jenna chapter 17 . 3/14/2014
I hope we're done with the whole 'everybody die' thing, I'm reading this at work, and every time someone comes into my office, I'm crying. Even with that, I love the story, you have written everything so well, and given all your characters life, even with such a large group.
jazsqr chapter 38 . 12/31/2013
This was a well crafted story, balanced between great character moments and interesting plot. I love that the plot moved quickly and conflict is met head on rather than drawn out over too many filler chapters.

Thanks for sharing your character with us.
KahlanDanvers1988 chapter 38 . 11/24/2013
I absolutely love this story, very well done.
AngeloftheShining chapter 38 . 11/13/2013
I do believe this is the second time I've read this wonderful piece of literature. I'm simply captivated by your writing, and I sincerely thank you for such a wonderful story.
TMI Fairy chapter 38 . 9/26/2013
A sweet story :)
Borys
Living4Fantasy chapter 38 . 8/26/2013
I have only recently started reading fanfiction and I almost gave up on it because all I had found were cliché characters, stereotypical plot lines, and writing that was on the lower half of decent. You have completely changed that. This story was beautiful, original, and breathe taking. I was on the edge of my seat during much of it and other times I felt close to tears. And sometimes I was overcome with happiness and excitement that I didn’t know how to express myself. Congratulation, you have done something for me that others have failed to do; you have overjoyed me.