Reviews for Heart of the Horselord
nili-roshan chapter 18 . 5/14
I love this story so far! It's been 10 years since you wrote it, and I am not sure if you are still writing in the same way- or at all- but I thought I would point out a problem with your sentence structure. Take this as an example: "Mute with shyness, she puzzled over his comment about presumption, wondered what he had meant by it." 'Wondered' should be 'wondering' or even 'and wondered.' There are these comma splices and sentence fragments left and right and it doesn't read very well at all. I think you can only afford a few of these fragments in good writing, and they would need dashes to be grammatically correct. Otherwise, though, everything is on point.
casper6six6 chapter 38 . 3/17
love it great story
legolasgirl77 chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
Your Eomer is different from the other story I'm used to read. But i think i can get use to it
legolasgirl77 chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
A cliffhanger ! That's not very nice of you ;)
legolasgirl77 chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
he was not nice to her. Even if she was a good healer ... it was not her fault that the pain was so terrible -'
legolasgirl77 chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Lucky girl ;)
legolasgirl77 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I love Eomer and Lothiriel but I'm glad to try another story with Eomer and someone else !
Light on the Horizon chapter 38 . 6/19/2014
Brilliant story!
tadah2 chapter 22 . 4/5/2014
This was an excellent tale. Good job.
punky warhammer chapter 38 . 3/16/2014
loved it! you are a good writer! please continue with more tales!
Jenna chapter 17 . 3/14/2014
I hope we're done with the whole 'everybody die' thing, I'm reading this at work, and every time someone comes into my office, I'm crying. Even with that, I love the story, you have written everything so well, and given all your characters life, even with such a large group.
jazsqr chapter 38 . 12/31/2013
This was a well crafted story, balanced between great character moments and interesting plot. I love that the plot moved quickly and conflict is met head on rather than drawn out over too many filler chapters.

Thanks for sharing your character with us.
KahlanDanvers1988 chapter 38 . 11/24/2013
I absolutely love this story, very well done.
AngeloftheShining chapter 38 . 11/13/2013
I do believe this is the second time I've read this wonderful piece of literature. I'm simply captivated by your writing, and I sincerely thank you for such a wonderful story.
TMI Fairy chapter 38 . 9/26/2013