Reviews for Heart of the Horselord
Aravan'sLady chapter 38 . 5/24
WOW. What. A. Fantastic. Story. !
HinundHer chapter 38 . 4/30
I don't remember if I have left a comment here the first time when I read this, but I'm trying to be better wth leaving comments, so here is one for the reread! I think the story is very thoughtfully written and I like it a lot. Thank you for writing it! 3
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 4 . 3/10
Aw calling out for Eowyn? So sad!
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 3 . 3/10
Ha, I love it! Catching her touching is lips, her embarrassing thoughts flowing to the surface ;)

Well hopefully nothing finds her while she is away, or follows her back to the caves...yikes!
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 2 . 3/9
Ooh an orc? That's not good! Well onto the caves!
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/9
I find myself currently obsessed with LOTR fics, and have never thought about reading an Eomer focused one until recently. So far it sounds very well-written, and I'm looking forward to more :)
EStrunk chapter 38 . 9/4/2016
An absolutely lovely story. The vision of the two of them watching the pre-wedding celebrations and basking in the happiness of the people was so perfect. I like how many different OCs you've created and how many of them were included in the end of the story.
EStrunk chapter 37 . 9/4/2016
Strange how it is almost harder to deal with a spiteful gossip like Alfild than it is to deal with a villain like Hunlaf. At least it is harder to know what to do, since Eowyn running her through with a sword really would be excessive. Delaying the wedding would have a been a huge and fitting punishment as everyone would have been angry with her, but it would have been hard on too many other people. Eomer's angry reaction fits him. I'm glad that Lisswyn could handle it.
EStrunk chapter 36 . 9/3/2016
Sweet with Brea. I liked the picnic and the idea of Eomer and Eowyn telling stories on each other.
EStrunk chapter 35 . 9/3/2016
So happy to see how things are coming together. Tillie's question made me sad. Poor girl. She's very kind to be worried about Lisswyn.
EStrunk chapter 34 . 9/3/2016
Glad that Faramir understands. Horrible about her scars and her wanting not to be "poked and prodded."
EStrunk chapter 33 . 9/3/2016
My favorite part was the line about how even begging didn't humble Eomer. The fighting was great too. Then - finally a proposal!
EStrunk chapter 32 . 9/3/2016
I can barely pause to review - the plot keeps thickening. I love Faramir the tracker, love that Eomer is very familiar with the area. Hunlaf and company are hideous - both their plans for Lisswyn and their larger plans.
EStrunk chapter 31 . 9/3/2016
Hunlaf is even more evil than I thought. Go Andric! Way to leave the end of the conversation between Eomer and Imrahil hanging.
EStrunk chapter 30 . 9/3/2016
BTW - I'm completely shocked that the old cook was such a fiend. I'm glad that Imrahil is there. So annoyed that Eomer never told Lisswyn about Lothiriel so she had to hear from someone else.