Reviews for Nethin
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Oh goodness! Orophin and Rumil's panic was hilarious! I could see it clear as day, it was to funny.
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Okay i swear i dont ever want a baby, mostly because i am afraid of pain, but secondly because if it makes the strongest of us scream, then that would probably mean i would die in the attempt, so hehe i dont want to ever have a baby

Hannon

Hugs, we need them (hehe i was waiting with baited breath)

Grace, Rache, . . ( . .)
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
"Varda's tits?" That's a new one! LOL.
jada952 chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
well written!

I was briefly worried w/ Galadriel and her not so re-assuring looks at Haldir.

And how did those grown up elves figure the kids would believe a bird story when Ama is screaming in the next room.

Really!

Thanks. Looking forward to the next installment of this wonderful family.

mk
Tanja chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
It was so wonderful- but hey..three is a bad number, what about four childs? *GG*

I see forward to the next story of this series.

Bye
Dee69 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Loved it yes I think they should have another baby when all the other children are older
LJP chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Jut lovely. I think I had to reach for the kleenex. And definitely they should have another child. A late in live baby; like when Nethin is 15 or so. That would be funny to see Ashk's reaction. Nevermind the other elves murmuring about her and Haldir being no beter than rabbits. And i can just see Ana and Onduras having mouthfuls to say. And what was tyhat with visitors from Ashk's hometown; is that part fo the side story with chapters?
Sandy chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Very well written. I could almost sware you have gone through child birth yourself with way you described the whole process.

One of my favorite lines in this chapter was, “Do not even dare to think of giving in to this,” I warned her seriously even as my heart had lodged itself in my throat with my stomach close behind.

I also particularly enjoyed Orophin and Rumil's complete lack of knowledge in this situation.

Over all, this chapter had the perfect hint of humor in it as well as the seriousness it needed. Well done.
Boadicea chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
This fic was little bit Mary-Sueish for me. You've done a great job so far keeping Ashk relatively neutral, giving her the right amount of good qualities and bad qualities. But in this story I felt you went too far the other way. Not only is the birth of their third child attended by Lady Galadriel herself but the Lady confesses to having had terrible dreams regarding the baby. Also everyone in Lorien seems completely preoccupied with Ashk during her labor. Maybe if Ashk had a few more noticeable flaws and was not the center of attention she would be a bit more believable.

Good luck with your writing!
Coolio02 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Oh I loved reading another tale about Haldir and Ashk. The baby is finally here!

Cute fic, I loved reading every minute of it. Good job:)
Julia chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
What a great story! Welcome to ME, Nethin!

Hope you are keeping yourself safe down in there in Florida. I saw a little of CNN reporting from Pensacola and Mobile this afternoon and it looked awful.
Kathy-SFF chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
A wonderful story. Your characters come alive. I was laughing the whole time Rumil and Orophin running around in a panic when Ashk went into labor. I loved how it seemed every elf in Lorien took an interest when Ashk was carried to the healer. I really love the way you portray Galandriel and her relationship with Celeborn (maybe a short story about centering on Galandriel's dreams while Ashk's pregnancy advanced - hint ). I love the interactions between Haldir, Ashk, little Ana and Onduras, they are preally priceless. Please keep writing .
Radbooks chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I really enjoyed this one and I really didn't think that Haldir was going to make it in time. I laughed so hard at Rumil and Orophin and their reactions, you just want to slap them to knock some sense into them. But they are such wonderful brothers-in-laws for Ashk and uncles for the little ones and I truly love them and the way you write them! :) Nicely done and I look forward to more.
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I really enjoy your stories. I can't wait to read more.
TianaFX chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
this is very interesting watching this family grow, and grow thing yaknow ana wil be getting a crush on elladen or elrohir or legolas, i can see that happening lol!nethin, good name lol,so sweet