Reviews for Leather & Cigarettes
candycoatedmonsters chapter 8 . 5/5
I love how blunt and tough, yet loving Ginny and Hermione are in this. It's a great story and there's so little incredible HP femslash; but this one is incredible.
Steveaaml chapter 2 . 2/27
I really like how you've written them here. Hermione's mental compartmentalization is particularly interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
i r8 8/8 pretty gr8 m8
bodsquad chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
Bloody fantastic just like all your other stories.
ExactChange chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
Aww! Super sweet ending! Thank you for this! :) xx!
sienna morgan chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
I absolutely loved this story. It's definitely one of my favorites and one of the best I've read.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
This is a fantastic fic.

I love, love, love the fact that this story has actual plot. It's pretty rare to find that in some femslash stories and that's a bit sad. Your writing style is both clear and charming and I admire that greatly. You're able to cut straight to the point, coating all of these events in layers of strong emotion that I doubt any reader overlooked. The way this story unraveled was totally satisfying and enthralling. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a soft, powerful tale.

Your characterization of Hermione and Ginny was spot on - I love the way they developed, how Ginny became more strong, brave, level-headed, and generally bad-ass (much like book!Ginny), yet she's more battle-worn and sorrowful than ever at heart. Hermione was more independent, powerful, intelligent and brave than she even was in the books, but she's become isolated further throughout the war and I feel it was very clever for you to put her in this situation, having the Order protect her brains above everything else. Even though Hermione is a powerful fighter, her mental skills are just too valuable. It's very in-character development.

There's not much I can say to convey how satisfied a well-written story like this makes me. You've painted such a clear picture, it's taken my breath away like few other stories have lately. Thank you for writing this.
Jack'N'SallyGal chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This was so well written. I enjoyed the intensity and the emotion you were able to convey. Also, I enjoyed that Ginny really was a badass. Ginny and Hermione both seemed in character. I would have loved if this story could have gone on longer just because I enjoyed your writing so much. Well done!
Snowbear chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
Oh, what a wonderful story! I love their intense relationship, and how you had them date before- that's something I've never seen in a Hermione/Ginny before. However, I think it could have done without the capture by Lucius Malfoy/almost dying scene. It's a little too predictable: I see it in almost every intense romance I read here. I do like war stories, but Harry especially should know by now that it's important for people to have the support and love of relationships... isn't that sort of the moral that comes through at the end of every book? And does anyone honestly think that they can stop themselves from falling in love? Basically, I would have liked some more original ways to add tension to the story and the romance. Anyway, I love the story; it's definitely one of the best Hermione/Ginny stories that I've read. Now I'm off to see if you have any more. :)
PhantomTigre chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
Nice, I always enjoy the long war scenarios, and love the conflict between hardening yourself to emotions and staying alone and safe or in love with the risks...
Abnab chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
This was a really well constructed story. Thanks so much for writing and sharing it. I really enjoyed it!
B.Rye chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
you have to write more! this story is sooooo great! i love it! i read it all the time! (:
Angelita chapter 8 . 12/14/2010
Wow thia was sooooooooooooooo good!
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 8 . 12/9/2010
This story was lovely! Even in the midst of despair they found something to hold on to. It was very nice to read!
wet-lips94 chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
Loved this story. They are my favourite pair and you did such a good job at adding the sex, drama, war and complete amazingness into this story. x