Reviews for The Fool
anotherweasley chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Very cool! I like the clips of the song

throughout the fic. Very poignant. The

song sounds vagely familiar (Mom's into

country:)). I think you really hit on

what the writers are going for Doggetts

in love with Scully whose in love with

Mulder. A real love triangle mess:)
Aphreal chapter 1 . 11/6/2001
awwww poor Doggett! Despite being a M/S fan I've always loved him caring about Scully. I could so see this :o) And I felt so sorry for him. At times I really have to agree :o)
Kirsta chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
This was a very bittersweet portral of how I think Doggett feels. I love the song you chose also. At one point, it applied to myself. Your insight into his thoughts were portrayed well in your writing. Great work and I look forward to reading more from you.
Parodys chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
Good fic! I'm glad I'm not the only one out there that thinks John likes Dana!
JJ chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
Great job! Just makes me want to go give him a hug and tell him I love him and make him feel better about Scully *not* feeling that way. ;-)
nicky chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
Now that's what I call DUA! I can totally picture Doggett getting stuck on that song. It is a perfect fit, as is your insight into his character.
Starbuck chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
Hey! I really dont usually like Doggett fic, especially "DUA" but I decided to try this one out and I really liked it. Nice work!
Niala chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
Awww poor Doggett. For some time now i have suspected that he has a thing for our fave intrepid agent. I think one day Scully will give him a second glance. But Mulder is everythiing to her right now. He will always have a piece of her heart. Maybe one day she will be willing to share.
Lioness Black chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
Whoohoo! I love DSR! This story was done really well, and it *did* seem as if Doggett had a thing for Scully, especially in that episode. And the comment about Reyes making fun of him was great. It added such a personal feel to the whole
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
So sad when that happens...
TubaPrincess chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
I'm glad someone put that into a fic! I know he feels like that towards her, you wrote it beautifully!