Reviews for Sword Dreams
FlashofReality chapter 2 . 1/22
excellent first chapter, please finish the series. :)
Komrade Kwestions chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
Wow. That is some really nice action. As for the "only Link and Epona remember the past in the future" bit, very fitting. The LinkZelda scene was pretty good. I really liked your description of Din's fire as unquenchable sacred fire. Please write more of this.
harrypotterfan chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
FanFictionFantom chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
uh oh...his whole end-justifies-the-means thing surely predicts his DOM! ogy boogy boogy!
LJinx chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
Brilliant story. I can't wait to read more, I am intrigued by the thought that the Master Sword is alive... Could it actually control its wielder? Great idea.

Although, I think you might need to explain how Link has become more aloof, I can see why he is bitter, but it doesn't explain those thoughts...

But anyway, please continue, I love it.

Bilbo chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Very good, very good! I'm looking forward to reading more of this story soon. I like Link's attitude and am looking forward to seeing the horrors that will befall him, or them, or whoever ends up suffering the most!

On a side note, it looks like all your stories disappeared from what's up with that?
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
gosh, he is a bit snobby, isn't he? i guess i would be too if i'd saved the world and noone knew...but he's supposed to be better than the rest of us. oh well, write more!
Justin Time chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Am I really the first to review such a good story? If I'm really the first to review for this good of a story, then I fear for my own newly submitted story! Awesome story so far! Is his newfound snobbishness an effect of the sword?
Winged One chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Oh, wow. This is the first fic I've ever read that stays absolutely true to the ending of Ocarina. Poor Link! Not a fair situation...

There will be more, right? I'm waiting quite the eagerly!