Reviews for Sincerely, Feebas
Manser77 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
You tell 'em Feebas!
GhetsisFan03 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
...What was the point of this?

Besides that, you did a HORRIBLE job of breaking the fourth wall.
Unknown chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Haha, that was funny, especially about the Feebas blowing back a Magikarp.

But it is true how they just spash around ...

Well, I have more respect for Feebas after reading this, and that's probably what you were after too.
Fanfic mediator chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Omfg lmaol ha
DragonsRuleYourDreams12 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I never thought such an out-looked pokemon could have such a chance to shine. Go, Feebas! Now, could you write one about Munchlax? Great writing, by the way.
lil vulpix chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I like militoc better then Feebas. But i don't have anything against them.. _ ;
Azure Ghidorah chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
DM02:... I have never owned a Feebas therefore would not know one's feelings. Thank you for explaining this to me. (Do you have a Feebas?)
FizzerV chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I don't understand. Is the bad formatting in the author's note intentional? Are the mispellings of magikarp intentional? Do they signify something like the dimwittedness of the feebas or are they merely the oversight of the author? Finaly, there is the issue of this sentence: "As for coordinators, they aren’t all abusive saps with try to exploit us for milotic.". One does not have to be an expert in grammar to know that "with try" makes absolutely no sense.
Prince Izzy X chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Heh, that wasn't bad at all. It's pretty enjoyable to read something that's "written" by a pokémon. And for the record, I think Feebas is a real decent looking pokémon. Certainly better than Milotic in any case. _~
vokteren chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Cute and funny. Very good.
Kooshball chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
I liked this. I always used to think there were Pokemon that were universally hated (Magikarp) or one gender will have a preference for them (ie. Skitty and Clefairy I would probably considder as 'girly' Pokemon, while boys will generally like Geodude and Scyther) but then I came across this.

I would never have considered Feebas as 'beautiful', but after reading this, I realise it does have a certain charm to it. Maybe you could write more like this, maybe based on the 'gender-typed' Pokemon. Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for anything else you may write.
Farla chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
A good point (or counterpoint?) on feebas. I feel the letter could be a trifle more biting, but then, I like viciousness. It's a good point that their fighting ability is better than magikarp, as that's often forgotten in the similarity of the two, and a very good point on the feebas not considering themselves ugly (selection principles dictate that no species can find themselves unattractive, after all - or, my head will explode if I ever seen another WOE I'M AN UGLY FEEBAS WOE story) (Unless, perhaps, a feebas was raised in a magikarp school...hm, fic idea). The only problem I notice is that you need to double check some names - magikarp, not magicarp; ninetales, not ninetails. Nintendo likes to make a mockery of phonics, and any given sound will be spelled differently than normal.

(Oh, and nosepass sucks. Why don't people write more stories about the hideousness of *that* thing? ::shudder::)
enchantednight84 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I like it. You really are showing the different side. Your quotation marks should be double, and in the second to last sentence there should be a comma.
ZuzuTheMudkip chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
::sniff:: It so true, feebas are the the graetess, why I've won every contest but the last one with feebas. good times, good time. even in battle shown throw for me. hm...

_ yellow _
LehCar702 chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
A nice one-shot. Feebas might not be the most beautiful pokemon to some, but that doesn't mean you just shun it.

I myself tried for hours to catch one, but never did :(