Reviews for A Virgin's Sacrifice
Stella Celestial chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Yeah it was really good. I liked it but the line "I've come to save you." Is very very well known but overall it was one of the best I have read in a while.

Stella Celestial
nejilover chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
aw! that was so sweet. me like. that was awsome.
Queen of Night chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
that almost brings tears to my eyes...almost but a cold Queen of Night never cries...but maybe just this once.
kasey07 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Nicely done
TheTrioLivesOn chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I liked it, have a cookie!
L.R chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
NO! I want to say 'Ginny you fuol' but she had to right? NO NO NO it macks no sence.

so ginny isn't after Harry no more it malfy in your eyes.

would ginny actualy do that?
FireyDragon chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
wow! Amazing story. must go check out the rest of your stuff now.
madison chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
aw...this was a good one shot! gosh! i wish it wasn't though...oh wells...it was good...]
Letitia chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
i just wanted to say that was beautiful, absolutely beautiful. i think it has got to be one of the best, if not the best one shots i have ever read. i REALLY liked it. absolutely beautiful is the only way i can describe it.
David's Bane chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Some grammitcal errors, but not overly apparent. I must the nickname Fox did get redundant so maybe next time more variation. Or perhaps, a backstory to why the nickname fox. HEr looks? her craftyness?

Maybe, also why Draco really demanded Ginny sleep with him. ANy particular reason or was he like wow, I can get tail from this girl! Hi ho the merri-o! THis is more idle curioustiy on my part but where did Ms. Ginerva and Mr. Malfoy biblibally know each other?

I did like how Mrs. Weasley was understanding at the end. IT is a very Mrs. Weasley thing to do, to not blow up when her only daughter needed her.

Despite those questions, quite the good story. I am of the school that questions make people write better.

Happy Writing!
Katie chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
This fic was very well written. The end was a bit sudden...You might have elaborated on Draco's change.
directiontoperfection chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
That was so great! You truly have talent. I know that it was a one shot, but i would love to see a sequal. I loved how it was so mysterious and how he showed 'caring'(yea i guess that's the word) for her by taking her back to her bed. Once again it was great.
Erena G.T. Rose chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I loved it...! It had the OMG, I'm there and this is a live or death situation thing going on...it was awesome.

you are truly talented. keep up the good work.

-erena
Aeriol chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Damn. This is extraordinary AS IS, so don't you dare have a repeat of the fic that never died, only in the HP section. I haven't seen this one lying around, so I can't say how well it evolved from its original form. I like how open the ending is: he could come back, she could pine away for him, she could get over him... I also like how you never mentioned Ginny's name. Very well written.
frayedxx chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
WOW! that was great! i really liked it.

this is definitley going under my favorite stories list.