Reviews for Six Senses
abovetheserpentine chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This was a really interesting look into how River interprets things, most especially her relationship with Simon. I loved this a lot :)
sweetprincipale chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
wow.
That was amazing! Beautiful, poetic and taut. I loved it.
camain1s chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Very beautifly written. I only wish it would have continued into an actual story arch.
dymontgo1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
That's super intense. Thanks for a great one-shot :)
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
"Cherries in the snow." Beautiful and poetic. Great ending.
leialuke chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This is beautifully written, I just can't begin to say how much I love this story, I really want more Simon&River from you *puppyeyes*
menolikey chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Oh no! Poor River! Poor Simon!

But at the end of the story I'm just thinking "How's he gonna explain his way out of that one in the morning?"

Cherries in snow. I like that. You are very good in odd but very well done similes which makes sense to use with River. I'm super annoyed at how little Tamcest there is. And Simon should be the only one for River!

Thank you so much for writing!
Pisceanduality chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
So beautiful and so sad. 3
thetreasure11 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was incredible. You nailed River, the way she talks and processes her emotions, perfectly. Your story was believable and emotional and sincere.
HERMIT MAN chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I love this story, and I hate myself for it. -wanders off, muttering to herself in Chinese-
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
So wrong, so beautiful, so desperate, and so *hot*. Amazing, amazing work climbing into River's mind.
miss-x-larie chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Wow, i just love this pairing! Too bad this was more T than M, would you please write a sequal to this? i'm begging you!

L.O.V.E.D it :)
Lyaksandra chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Fantastic.

Yes I know, what a crappy review, but I can't really say more without sounding like a broken record of the other reviewers.

Oh, to those that wince at incest and lolitas, just remember that they were MADE taboo. It wasn't like that some time ago. I could never see myself touching a sibling, don't even kiss family on the cheek, but I can't see myself shunning and gasping at people that do either.
Dherea chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Amazingly well written. Captured River's essence and erratic thought processes. Simon's sense of propriety, yet underneath his hidden longing. Great job,
milkmoth chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This is beautiful. I like River/Simon fairly well, but I don't normally seek out fanfiction because no one seems to have the right dynamic. This was right. You perfectly captured all the pain that comes into it, and how River is able to erase that 'line in the sand' where Simon can't. Mostly, this worked because you actually captured River's mental instability and succesfully blurred things for the reader, as well.

Deconstructing the senses really worked for River. And the way you expressed River's feelings through the darkness and confusion was great. There were all kinds of telling character details all over -the aftershave and all the sentiments involved were wonderful.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »