Reviews for Are You?
OurUnsungHeroes42344 chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
I think they botched most of the revelations anyway identity wise, but I'm glad you wrote what you think happened after the screen went black. Thanks. Good fic too
katiek121 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I love it!
Aynessa chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Ohhhhh, yes. Yes indeed. That is how that episode should have ended, and I wish you had been the screenwriter. That was gentle and beautiful, and all the things that needed to happen in that episode. Wonderful writing!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Awesome!
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
That was so perfect. This is how Lengend of the Sleepy Halliwell should've ended.
MeganB206 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
THAT IS SOO . but seriously loved it
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
aw that's so sweet
Piperspeanut chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
WOW...that was good too I got teary eyed but I didn't cry that time almost though. I always thought that they needed more to that then what was on the show. good job I loved it.
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
bravo, man that was something, i hated the way it ended. i wish they would show more of the reaction. whats wrong with charmed, why didn't they, i wish they didn't it just like this, i love you way so much more then the way that they did it, anyway keep writing this was really good, i loved it a lot, i really loved the last line of this, and they way you wrote it too as really good, you got really well into Chris's head. great job. later dude
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Awesome Charmed story, will there be more to it?

~Tala~
Twin-Swords chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Aww... that was beautiful. That completed the episode for me. Thank you for writing that. Honestly it warmed my heart to hear the rest of the conversation that I had hoped to hear after Phoebe confronted Chris about who he was. They let this brilliant opportunity go without being shown on camera. You filled in the blanks and created the closure for me. Thank you again. Keep up the good work, this was a very well written and powerful one-shot.
Misfit Writer chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Aww...that was awesome! We need more stories like this! it made me want to cry, it was really really sweet.
thesagerk chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
oh absolutely beautiful! OMG! perfect...i wish that this was the ending in the show! its just...beautiful!
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/11/2006