Reviews for Are You?
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Very, very beautiful. I wish they-the stupid writers who couldn't write themselves out of a paper bag-although, they did give us Chris, so they can't be all bad-had shown us the rest of Phoebe's reaction.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Aww...that's so sweet! I love stories like this.
Anne McSommers chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Oh My God, that was such a sweet story. I absolutely loved it
MzPink chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
aww it was cute
Vie-Boheme chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Aw I love it! Maybe you could even do one for Paige and Piper?
Ceres217 chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Great...Just great and so sad and so perfect... Great work...
namjai chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Great extension to that scene - if only they had allowed for just two or three minutes more to have something like this! You did it well, keeping them in character, and making it emotional without being heavy-handed. Nice work!
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Great story! Maybe you could write two more - one for Paige and one for Piper. That would be great!
rhia chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
as per usual it brought tears to my eyes.

I love the way you deal with emotion.
Sunniva chapter 1 . 7/10/2005

This was great! Thought about doing the same with Paige and Piper? I would definatly read it if oyu did.

Sparkling Cherries chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
so cute! loved it. well done ;)
Orchida chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
That was lovely. You're right that they should have added more to that ending, they just skipped over most of the revelation parts, but then we get great fics like this one, so it makes up for the episodes.

I especially liked the part about Phoebe keeping secrets. 'Within the hour everyone would know—Phoebe couldn’t keep a secret.' and 'You definitely didn’t inherit your secret-keeping ability from me.' Very funny and an overall great fic.
Little Miss Spell-of-the-Week chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
This was so cute, it is just perfect, thank you for writing it, Chris really neded a hug, didn't he. Chris needed someone looking out for him this would have been great in the show it really 'fit' in with the whole scene. Many complements to you, you made my day.
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
that was so sweet! id always wonderful what happend between this episode and the next. and i think that this fits in there. wonderful!

Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
AW, that was so adorable!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »