Reviews for Her Dilemma
yu-gi-ohlove3 chapter 3 . 5/7
oh me likey this story please update it D
Charismatic Beauty chapter 3 . 4/13
I enjoyed reading the first three chapters. I hope to read more. please update soon!
Charismatic Beauty chapter 2 . 4/13
lol this is getting interesting. I'll continue reading.
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 4/13
your story caught my attention. this is quite interesting. So far your story is well written and the grammar and spelling are on check. good job. I'll continue onto chapter 2.
u chapter 1 . 3/14
Sorry

It Was Revealed that Pan lack of saiyan blood does not decrease the chance of her becoming a SS. She Simply. Lacked the drive.

But that reasoning is also Bullshit. Akirya stated He does not know how to draw Female Super Saiyans... Aka he is Sexist
You are wrong about pan being a SS due to blood.

It was Revea
Lightning Nova chapter 3 . 3/14
So is she going to reveal her identity? Can't wait to read the next chapter xD
emeraldcris chapter 3 . 3/14
Happy day an update! So this story is definetly taking a whole different path than the last story, keeping the characters much more IC I believe... I liked the other one but this version has its own points too! I'm honestly holding my breath until the revealing moments but my blood is pumping for the first fight! Keep up the great work and thanks for updating! no complaints for this chapter other than I think this is going to shape into a whole new story from the last one :3 (trying not to post spoilers is hard .)
infamousgemini chapter 2 . 3/4
I really liked the other story, but that doesn't mean this one isn't my favorite. I liked how Pan intended on keeping this charade. I hope you update soon.
1 Hungry Werewolf chapter 2 . 3/2
Pan doesn't care about her parents? She lets everyone think she's been dead for years? That's pretty selfish of her. Out of everyone, I think Pan acts the most Saiyan. Although, I do love her strong attitude and the way she's keeping Trunks on his toes.
What exactly is Pan's plan, I wonder.
1 Hungry Werewolf chapter 1 . 3/2
This chapter was great!

You write Trunks and Pan's personalities very well. My favorite part was when Bulma was grounding Trunks as he tried explaining it was Pan's fault. :)
emeraldcris chapter 2 . 3/2
Omg you're back! Finally o.o *gets to reading*
Lightning Nova chapter 2 . 3/2
I'm loving this story, I never read the original so it's all new to me and I love Pan and Trunks dynamic so far, it's hilarious how he keeps trying to get her into his bed

Update soon xD
bookworm chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Finally SOMEONE ELSE who HATES MARRON AND TRUNKS FANFIC I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THX AND KEEP ON WRITTING UR REALLY GOOD AND I REALLY DO LOVE WHAT I DID FOR LOVE THAT IS SO BRUCE AWSOME RANDY CUNNINGHAM TALK SO YEAH KEEP WRITTING :)
lilly chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
i think it grat but i think it beter if you can triy to not leve on such big clifhangers sins you dont have a lot of time. ok. i do link it thow dont stop ritting becos of this not