Reviews for Sailing the Dark Ship
Amazing... I beg you to write another Drinny! Please please PLEASE
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
This looks very promising
Guest chapter 16 . 1/19/2014
i read the whole story in one night. i didnt even sleep i was so addicted. It was AMAZING thank you sooo much for writing it! xx
SlyPuffKitten chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
Sooo it incredibly irriatated me he moved on.. to the point where i almost stopped reading. But i didnt and yes i got the point she had red hair blah blah blah but i think she should have stomped away. I mean he had a kid with another woman. I loved this version of Ginny sooo much she was amazing and Draco was well he definitly wasnt Ooc but i kind of wished he wouldnt have had a kid with someone else because well thats just like putting everything he ever had with ginny away i mean He was the one who pushed her away the ENTIRE time
Nix Wolfwood chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I believe this is my favorite stories of all ever. I almost never reread books/fanfictions, and as a review blogger I literally read hundreds of books a year so this story is pretty epic.

It is one that I keep coming back to, every year. I even have it saved up on my ff.n app on my phone and ipad.

Thank you for writing this all those years ago, and for keeping it up here as well.
twilights-pride chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
ambiencealikw chapter 16 . 2/26/2013
A wonderful story. I was completely enthralled from start to end. Your characterisation was very believeable, especially of Draco. I liked that there it wasn't easy. In many stories, Draco and Ginny fight for a bit and then three days later they're madly in love and Draco is magically good and honourable. I liked that Ginny never wanted to change him. A great plot and very well written.
kalira chapter 16 . 9/30/2012
I'm not sure how I skipped over this one all those years ago. Lovely story, I enjoyed reading it :)
lilymalfoy12 chapter 16 . 9/19/2012
Wow. Great fic! Loved how they didnt just get married at 19 like all other fics!
Great characters; loved the detention stuff and the fake rape /lucius parts.
Thank you for a great read!
Lily
craklyn chapter 16 . 3/11/2012
Somehow I liked the beginning better, the part when Draco and Ginny were still at Hogwarts. It's not as if the rest of the story wasn't believable, because I think it was. I just didn't like it as much, for some reason. And maybe the part where Ginny went back home and everyone was talking about sex.. I got your point of view, her familymembers being upset, and her trying to justify things, but still, I guess I expected that Ginny would have been more upset about losing her brothers, and less fierce about defending her sexlife.

But anyway, I've got to admit, for a story this long, you managed to keep it interesting and true to the plot. Long chapters, loads of things going on, and yet you managed to keep the story whole without it falling apart, so yeah, I'm impressed.

It was a nice read, and even though I favor the beginning, I couldn't stop reading even when I started to disagree with your choices of how the plot was going, so you've done a good job writing this story. :)
JimmysMama chapter 16 . 10/11/2011
Six years later and I still love this story. So good.
DesiredRomance chapter 16 . 9/25/2011
This is a wonderful story. Very beautiful. I don't think I've cried reading a fanfiction as much as I've cried while reading this. The ending was a beautiful way to end the story. It wasn't something like Draco and Ginny end up together as expected, but you added a little twist at the end. I love the way they ended up together, and when Draco finally admits he loves her. Once again, beautiful! :)
SilverNicole1314 chapter 16 . 9/9/2011
That is one of the BEST stories i have EVER READ with ginny and draco. My fav chapt is the 16. Epilogue: And What Happened Next
Chocolate Forests chapter 16 . 7/27/2011
so cute! lol i love draco and ginny together! lately i've been really into draco and ginny stories and this one was really good!