Reviews for A Second Chance at a New Life Rewritten!
dream lighting chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
please up date it it has been 8yrs so please finish
Hershey gurl chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
please update this story! i really like it!
Ie-maru chapter 10 . 8/18/2007
I won't hate u...as long as u get the next chapter out soon...cause if u don't -tries and fails to leer threatiningly-

I'll throw all my stuffed animals at u! Fear the stuffed animals! Bwahahahahahahaha!

Can't wait for your next update!
Thomas Drovin chapter 10 . 4/14/2006
Thanks for letting us know what you're up to. I don't hate you, how can I hate you when you were so nice to tell all of us what you're going to be doing? Anyway I look forward to your re-write, keep it up! Later!
krillball6 chapter 10 . 4/13/2006
*nods* Its ok, I understand. Update whenever you can hun!

_krillball6_

_Jessi_
Maria S chapter 10 . 4/13/2006
Hey whats up girl no problem I don't mind waiting I mean stuff happens in life we can't control so I'll be patient for the next chapter to come out I already have you on fav story list.
Manson chapter 9 . 10/4/2005
Hehe Vegeta's gravity defying hair. :-D lol

Update soon!
JessicaKittyDemon chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
this rocks! very cute! _
Kimera Diablos chapter 9 . 8/30/2005
OMG! That was friggin hilarious! Please finish it!
katlin chapter 9 . 8/28/2005
I loved it and I can't wai till the next chapter and they meet up.
Thomas Drovin chapter 9 . 8/26/2005
HA! Vegeta without his ability to yell at people! I laughed so much I nearly fell out of my chair! It'll be an interesting relationship when those 2 get together! I can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!
Fluffy-sama chapter 9 . 8/26/2005
*hugs you, Kalia, and Vegeta in a group hug* Oh this was spectacular!(Did I even spell that right!)-O_O- Um please update Avi-chan!*Vegeta comes out with MY frying pan of doom and starts chasing me while I run like the scared short person I am*
Maria S chapter 9 . 8/26/2005
Oh awesome chapter keep going! Oh and check out my home page.
krillball6 chapter 9 . 8/26/2005
Hey. I really like this story! Firstly, I didn't see any grammer or spelling mistakes. I think your idea is very orginal and I like the plot line. I think that you are very good describing things. your chapters are the right length, not too long, not too short. So for that part of the story you did very well.

The DBZ characters are very much in character. Yes they are a little bit different but they have to be for your fic. Unlike some crazy fans I'm fine with a little bit of change...how else would any write orginal fics? Anyways!

Your made up characters are so cool! I will admit taht i was ppissed when you brought Kino into the fic. I thought it was gay but he has grown on me...I'm happy you brought him in the fic. I think both your characters are very real and I like them a lot. One thing though about Kalia and Vegeta's...well them being together. Doesn't she realize that Trunks and Bra will never be born? I think you should a chapter later of her telling Vegeta of his future...or what it was suppose to be. I wonder what will happen to future Trunks and everything...hmm Otherwise I totally love them being together...Vegeta is so sweet! They are soo cute!

I like you as a author! I think you totally rock..I have a question though...what does HFIL mean? I know its a dumb question but I'm confused lol. I also like your starting and endings of the chapters. The little convo's with you and the characters are funny as hell! I totally love it!

Well I better be going no...this review is getting to be very long...so for the grammer/spelling mistakes, I'm too lazy to go back and check this thing LOL. Well please update as soon as you can! I will be waiting...I thinky our a cool person...I think you and your writing skills rock! Please update!

_krillball6_

_Jessi_
Maria S chapter 8 . 8/25/2005
Hey its about time you started updated again how you being doing? I like your rewritten version its awsome and be sure to add R/B later. By the way check out my homepage ok!