Reviews for Role Reversal
Charlie Winchester chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
That was AWESOME. Better yet, believable. I was suddenly hit with the urge to read something with real, believable House/Cameron friendship only, because I think that would be interesting to read, and your story satisfied me immensely. I thank you for sharing this.

I really like the line 'Just because I don't love you doesn't mean I don't *like* you, you know.' Not something you'd normally hear House say, but still very expressive. I sure didn't expect it.

And though I'll never ever 'ship House and Cameron as a couple, this part: -'And, well, if we end up in bed eventually...' House trailed off suggestively.- made me smile and I most likely wouldn't mind reading it if you were to do a sequel.

Thanks again for the entertainment!
mossley chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
I like this. That's an interesting idea - what would it take to actually make Cameron mad? Nice story.
jeevesandwooster chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
nice. nothing particular happening...but leaving a nice little bit of hope for the future. "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition." Monty Python. You rule. write another one soon, ok?
Moonstruck88 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I liked it. I really did. It was...right. Very.
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I like this story. Very cute. ) I really enjoyed the line: "My apologies, Dr. House. Please, come in; sit down. Would you like something to drink? Water? Coffee? Bleach?" Also, I really enjoyed the Monty Python reference. Keep up the good work and update soon!
MidCircleNine chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
That was great! All rolling with the funny, and the intelligent, sarcastic-as-hell banter betwixt the two.. Very fun to read. The characters did seem just a bit off at times, but that could just perhaps be because we've not seen either of them in a situation similar to this yet. Most of the time though, they were both well on their way to great. Too cool.
PhantomGirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I LOVE THIS FIC! There will be more right? PLEASE let there be more! You have House down to a tee, I think it's superb!
Randa05 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I enjoyed it. I like how Cameron was a little sassy to Foreman and Chase because she got puked on:)