Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: The Weird Waker
Nega Link chapter 5 . 7/9/2006
Funny as always. Well worth the wait.
Numdenu chapter 5 . 7/4/2006
Haha,I LOVE the Matrix reference thingy!You saw "The Matrix Has You" on Newgrounds,right?I know nuttin' about the Matrix,but that parody still made me laugh my arse off.

Come to think of it,this story does too.

INSERT A REFERENCE TO SOME ZELDA GAME OTHER THAN OCARINA OF TIME!LIKE THE PWNAGE OF MINISH CAP!
lil-dragon-blue chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
i dont believe you were 'working' on it for eight months.

i found i could not read this in a public place for sudden and loud laughter is often unappreciated by society. myes.

it's not as great as the previous chapters - maybe cause you DIDN'T spend eight months on those chapters. And two weeks is still a long time!

update sooner cause Willy knows where you live D
Mecha Scorpion chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
I was flabbergasted when I casually checked my Favorite Stories page and this was top of the pile. My expression of amazement must have rivalled anything in either of our Zelda fanfics. Anyway, to business.

It could have been a little funnier in some parts, that is true. Like, as to why Link just randomly went to the monoliths, or... maybe I'm just let down from all that infernal waiting, but this didn't seem that great. This chapter was pretty long, which was good, but the last chapter seemed to hit more than it missed, which is more than I can say for this chapter.

But let's get on to the story. It appears someone has either been playing Prince of Persia, or recalls my references to that during the part where you get the Spoils Bag. Link's stupidity isn't really emphasized enough, although the part where he happily exchanges 100 rupees for 50 rupees while thinking he was the one who came out on top was very funny. I liked the stupid bokoblins, but I don't think Link actually got the grappling hook, did he? Maybe I just read too fast.

I did think it was UNINTENTIONALLY humorous when you seemed to be saying that Einstein's theory (e equals m c squared) has anything to do with gravity. I think that should be Isaac Newton, actually. Link's subsitute theory, E the letter after D, was pretty good though.

Oh yeah, and a southerly breeze means a breeze coming from the south, not blowing toward the south. As in, when they're at Windfall (in the real game), King says something like "A westerly wind blows! Now, let's sail to the east. Link, stop trying to eat my horns!"

I would have added a scene in which the Wind God Zephos picked Link up and took him through the air, while Link thrashed and screamed as the Wind God performed loop-dee-loops and corkscrews far above the jagged peaks of Dragon Roost. Ah, maybe for when Link gets the Ballad of Gales, you could have Cyclos do something similar... but over the whole Great Sea! MWAHAHAHAHAHA- (inhales keyboard in laughter) agnaehAGAGAEJHT- ah, that's better. So, update in two weeks like you said and hopefully the Great Dookie Tree will be good. Possibly a Linkin Park song similar to my fic?
KSFLZSCASTKRMPGZVTADEKVG chapter 5 . 7/1/2006
Ow...my foot fell asleep...IT ITCHES!

While reaing the chapter there was almost times when I did not laugh.

I enjoy and await July 16! And before that I will hpefully see Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Men's Chest.
Mecha Scorpion chapter 4 . 11/16/2005
OK, Tweedle, I got your review for my story. Re-reading this, I enjoy the thing about eating sail. It's obvious you've learned well, young Padawan. But even you have to admit that two months is somewhat unacceptable to hold out on a story... particularly if the first three chapters were completed in the same amount of time. I know that you're plotting out chapters in advance, so just get updating why doncha. Don't wanna come off harsh, but I think you're going to lose your audience.
Higucheeky chapter 4 . 11/9/2005
I apoligize for being an idiot. You see, when you replied, I thought you quote people... " Likewise." SHUT IT- OH DAMMIT! " Yea, yea, 'get out of my house frodo.'" No, get the HELL out of my house, Frodo. I see you link. " FU-" WATCH YER MOUTH!

and this was 'when Frodo and Link sneak into Ril-0's house. good day. Now, I must attack Harry Potter with a sharp sword for ditching me for reveiw time skits.
Yami no Megumi chapter 4 . 9/17/2005
Hey awsome you finally wrote...just remember if you keep writing then I wont have to hunt you down and kill you...eh...maybe not kill you but i'll make you write somemore.(please dont take the threat seriosliy(spelled it wrong don't laugh)and hunt me down like I said I would do you a few moments ago)
Gamer21 chapter 4 . 9/17/2005
Eh heh heh heh...sorry about that.

Link: (now in his un-orangey coolness) You went off the walls that time.

Zelda: Yep. You're nuts.

Yesh, I think I've established that fact since I was born. Anyway, when's my cameo? I'd love to see it soon...

Gamer21, who is not on a sugar high now

P.S. What, why'd I write this? Oops...NYARGH, BEE-YA-YO TCH! XD

Link: You're not Vanilla Ice, for Nayru's sake.

SHUT UP!
Numdenu chapter 4 . 9/16/2005
Nice. I love Windwaker parodies. Lolz.
Mecha Scorpion chapter 4 . 9/11/2005
This was pretty good. The part with the Homestar Runner reference was somewhat... eh... USED by me, but whatever. Good work. Please continue.
KSFLZSCASTKRMPGZVTADEKVG chapter 4 . 9/10/2005
Sesshomau? Heh heh he exploded, yay explosions!

Your a better writer than I am! GOODY FOR YOU!

I okay with no more Link Elric, as long as this fanfiction is good! WHICH IT IS! GOODY FOR YOU!
TempleMaster17 chapter 4 . 9/10/2005
Well, I have no grammatical advice to impart this installment. The Helmaroc segment was definitely the high point here- probably the best part thus far in your story- but overall, this chapter seemed to be a little forced. Don't worry too much about updating quickly. While it does keep the interest of your more fickle readers, it also tends to compromise the quality of your writing. Well, that's all for now. Keep on writing!
Nega Link chapter 4 . 9/10/2005
I'm not insane...really. Excelent chapter. I look foreward to more. I know how hard it is to update frequently but...UPDATE! MUCHO MUCHO RAPIDO! (Swears in Spanish, Italian, Korean, German, and Squirrel.)

Yes, I know how to speak SQUIRREL. Squeek Squeek, chuck, squeek, whine. Nibble.

TRANSLATION: Yo babe! Nice acorns, he he he.

(Ricky was drunk at the time.)
lil-dragon-blue chapter 4 . 9/10/2005
geez, ur getting to be slower than me! . and why does everyone like that stupid picture? GAH!

awesome chapter, really put a smile on my face, along with a few hystarical laughes (and i hope i spelled that right) i should mention that i was disappointed by the size of the chapter - it needs to be longer! and u need to be a faster update-er or else i eat u!

c ya next chappie!