Reviews for Dark Lights
blackhawk99 chapter 10 . 7/10/2001
Hey! Sorry for not reviewing sooner. I missed this somehow. Things seem a little tense now don't they. This 'confrontation' is going to be interesting. I'm glad Zack brought Max to her senses. It was a good chapter. But I need to read what happens next so...
ss chapter 9 . 7/5/2001
Nore, and more, please!
eyezonly chapter 9 . 7/3/2001
ahhhhh..omg what happens next? is she back for good? is she gonna stay with logan or is she just picking up eva...i cant wait till the next chapter!
Ashley chapter 9 . 6/28/2001
you are soooo mean! max just comes back and you leave it there! please hurry with the next chapter or i will have to send my logan clones after you ( and not in a good way )
pari106 chapter 9 . 6/28/2001
Oh...Max is back. I can't wait to see the fireworks that happen next! Just please, please don't make Logan just take her back easy like nothing happened - that would so not happen in reality! I love your grasp of the Original Cindy character, and your grasp of parenthood! That part where Eva took off her diaper in her crib...I lmao. Mostly because I've seen it really happen before :) Poor Logan! He makes a good Daddy, though. Keep going so I can see if Max gets her * /? together and lets him fill in the role on a permanent basis.
Lady Callie chapter 9 . 6/27/2001
MAX! She's back! Oh my gosh! You have to post more! I'm dying here! -LC
Laura chapter 9 . 6/27/2001
OMG! OMG! OMG! (DEEP BREATH) OMG! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THIS IS AWESOME! EEKKKKKKKKK! (NOTHER DEEP BREATH) (AND YES I DID MEAN TO SAY NOTHER) THIS RULES GIRLIE! U DA BOMB! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! LAURA (P.S-E-mail me when the next parts up!)
Laura chapter 7 . 6/27/2001
OMG! That is sooooo sad! I am crying my eyes out!
Edele chapter 9 . 6/27/2001
Great job! Don't keep us waiting!
Melissa19 chapter 9 . 6/27/2001
max is back! boohyah!
marie chapter 9 . 6/27/2001
yey yey yey!

she's back, uhu uhu uhu!lol

sorry a lil carried away

but you better write more soon
J chapter 9 . 6/27/2001
Oh, you can't stop there, this story is so good! Please post more soon :)
aliseeus chapter 9 . 6/27/2001
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! don't leave us hanging! great job so far, i really like it...update soon!
tristlogan chapter 9 . 6/27/2001
dont stop there
blackhawk99 chapter 9 . 6/27/2001
Ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Are you kidding me. Man, and I don't have any more chapters to catch up on. Don't torture me please. That's just mean. :p
108 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »