Reviews for Dark Lights
darknessfalls1321 chapter 8 . 6/27/2001
Oh man. This is just picking up now. How's Logan going to handle this. How's Max going to. Lucky for me I have another chapter to read. ;)
darknessfalls1321 chapter 7 . 6/27/2001
Oh no! As a twin that is just tugging at my heartstrings. :( I'm so sad. It was nicely written though.
darknessfalls1321 chapter 6 . 6/27/2001
Great job with this chapter. “Until you came up with a coherent answer and a PhD, I’m in charge!” Syl stated Loving that. Sorry i haven't been here for a while. But I'm back
gekm chapter 9 . 6/27/2001
YOU MUST CONTINUE MUST I MUST READ MORE POST IMMEDITLY OR YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY DEATH POST ASAP ASAR ASAP PLEASE POST MORE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE MUST FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS/HAPPENED PLEASE POST ASAP!
Queen Gwenyvere chapter 9 . 6/27/2001
Nice! I can't wait to read the next chapter...Logan's gonna be pissed, right? I'm anticipating shippery goodness eventually, you know :)
angel gurl chapter 9 . 6/26/2001
Great chapter! You portrayed Logan's emotions perfectly and Original Cindy's slang was so accurate, it's scary. And you're too cruel for having Max come back and cutting it off there!
OroChick chapter 9 . 6/26/2001
i will not get angry...i will not get angry...WHY DID U STOP THERE? sorry...lost my control...please continue.
heather chapter 8 . 6/19/2001
Keep it up it is great!
Ashley chapter 8 . 6/14/2001
OH MY GOSH! this is such an amazing fic i cant believe max left without even talking to logan! you have to continue soon! i cant wait!
BlueMoonRain chapter 8 . 6/13/2001
You have me hooked. Don't keep me waiting too much longer for another chapter-please. I love the anguish present in this part: 'Max rode through the high-rise district as fast as she could. Hearing Logan’s voice again tore her apart. She heard everything in his voice, his anger, his pain, his confusion… everything. As soon as the border came into view, she knew she would not be the same when she crossed it.' I can't wait to read more.
pari106 chapter 8 . 6/11/2001
Okay...first Max hides Logan's babies from him...now she tells him, on a *disk*, oh-so-non-chalantly that one of them died before he ever got to meet it and then unceremoniously dumps the other on him?I...I just don't know what to say about that. Morbid curiousity keeps me reading.
aegean chapter 8 . 6/10/2001
That was a great chapter. I especially liked the last paragraph. The seperation between the two part of her. It was well written.
Ciderbreak1 chapter 8 . 6/10/2001
Woo hoo! I loved that she dumped the baby on Logan. Totally heartbreaking for the man, getting the kid as a surprise but not getting Max. I like how you are keeping them apart, whihc will make their reunion so much better!
Miro chapter 8 . 6/9/2001