Reviews for Dark Lights
a reader chapter 8 . 6/9/2001
That was excellent! keep it up and post more soon!
Ashley chapter 7 . 5/29/2001
::sniff sniff:: that is so sad! you are so cruel ::sniff sniff:: poor max poor eva poor brandon poor logan please write more soon ::sniff sniff sniff::
AWluvvbug chapter 7 . 5/29/2001
Ahh! OMG! I love this story but you have to get MAx and Logan back together. especially now, please. Make it happy
Cyborg chapter 7 . 5/28/2001
Great story, but there's more, right?
a reader chapter 7 . 5/27/2001
AWW! Here I am, sitting in my room at quarter til 1 in the morning, bawling at the sadness of this story. You really have great talent! Keep it up ::grabs tissues::
marie chapter 7 . 5/27/2001
awwwwwwww! how saaadddd. u better not have him really die or i'll do DA moves on you a$$. no treally but dotn have him die.
Eyezonlyangel chapter 7 . 5/27/2001
ohhhhhhhhhhhh you cant do that! you can leave us hanging on like that!write !write!write!
pari10hotmail.com chapter 7 . 5/27/2001
Uh...I don't know. I really loved this story...at first. But I was really hoping it wasn't another of those "Max gets pregnant and totally gives Logan the shaft as far as his rights as a father are concerned". But apparently it is. Anyhow, it does make for a very interesting story. I really feel for Zack in it. Please hurry up and write more! I don't really think Logan could forgive Max for doing something like keeping his babies from him - especially now that one has died - but even if they don't get together it'd be nice to get some closure on the story.
Ashley chapter 6 . 5/25/2001
awwwww great chapter as always please write more as soon as you can please please please!
DramaLexy chapter 3 . 5/24/2001
Very interesting so far. Keep going.
Eyezonlyangel chapter 2 . 5/24/2001
keep it up cant wait for more stories
heather chapter 6 . 5/23/2001
ahhh, you can't leave us here! she's gotta go see logan! more soon please, fanfiction is the only thing that will get me through the summer!
marie chapter 6 . 5/23/2001
cool... u havta write more sooooooonnnnnnnnnnn

PLEASE!
Ciderbreak chapter 6 . 5/23/2001
Sweet. I like the names. Can't wait for Logan to find out!
Steph chapter 6 . 5/23/2001
OMG! That was an awesome story! I seriously hope you add on.
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »