Reviews for Jungle Rot
kansa chapter 12 . 3/4
I can't believe I haven't read this one before! Great story and a thankfully unique storyline. I'm pleased that Relena didnt escape unharmed, and had moments of bravery. I also liked that Heero got beat up so much and was showing weakness. So often those things are left out. Loved the scene with the snake, hated the scene with the spider (large shiver and brisk rubbing of arms).
disturbed-girl chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
I'm glad I found this gem. Well done! A very enjoyable read )
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Dude, if I was the stewardess I'd be all like 'fuck you,' to Heero. Just doing my job lol. It's good and I'm hooked though.
featherdusterpixie chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
who shot leonardo? wufei!

awsome story by the way. :)
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
love this story!
Brittany chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
I don't normally review but i figured i'd let you know that i really enjoy this story. it's good and interesting. You're a good writer. I liked the part with the spider lol
nomorehere chapter 12 . 1/5/2010
A few years ago, I first found this story, and today I had the good fortune to find and read it again. This will always be one of my favorite Heero/relena tales. It had all the things I like in it: romance, witty fights, believable plot, etc.
iKiohri chapter 12 . 4/27/2008
Wow! That's one heck of an adventure for Heero and Relena

Plane crash, anacondas, and then psychotic terrorists? LOL

I enjoyed every chapter and once I again, I find myself loving the role of Duo in most of these 1xR fics! xD

He's such a tease!

Good job in writing this fic! I'm very impressed.

I hope that one day, I can write something as exciting as your fic.

Anyways, I hope you write more 1xR fics soon!
iKiohri chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
What? He can't love her? Why? ;_;

*hurries to the next chapter*
kittymoon14 chapter 12 . 11/7/2007
that was great. like how leonardo gets eaten by "kitty". this kept me on the edge of my seat. great job and i wish you the best on the rest of your writings.
FoREvEr ends chapter 12 . 7/4/2007
loved the story and the ending!
Reddeuphoria chapter 12 . 4/17/2007
I have remember reading this a while ago, but just now finished it. It was very well done. I am sorry I did not comment on it sooner.
Krilyn chapter 12 . 9/23/2006
Hi,

I just wanted to say that i thoroughly enjoyed u'r story. i read over some of the reviews and i'm shocked by the so -called constructive critism you recieved. a gutless anon reviewer. i've recieved those as well.

please don't let that discourage you. this story was amazingly well written and there were no OOC's which is nice. i also enjoyed Massimo who became very much like a favorite character for me. Heero and Relena do make a nice couple and i thought Heero's honor and respect for Relena was well depicted in this story.

what else can i say? that quick sand scene was intense! i read it twice!

i guess i just wanted to tellyou that this story was amazing and not to let stupid reviewers hold u back

thanks for the wonderful story.

krilyn
Talitha Koum chapter 12 . 8/5/2006
AWESOME! I was wondering when that panther would show up. HAH! A deserving end for that horrible horrible man. And yay for finally letting Relena know...good boy, Heero. You deserve a prize. Loved the story - wonderful job! BRAVO! One of the best ones I've read - up til 6 am. Whew. Thanks very much!
Talitha Koum chapter 11 . 8/5/2006
Oh, I can finally breathe a sigh of relief! _ I only have one thing to say after all of that: what a rush!