Reviews for The Untitled Cheekquel Project
WhatHaveIDiscovered chapter 21 . 6/7
This was a fun continuation from the first one. That was an interesting demonstration of the results of their project. I look forward to jumping into the third part. Well done and thanks for sharing!
Nimbus2023 chapter 10 . 6/6
Tonks is a Hufflepuff alumni
Nimbus2023 chapter 10 . 6/6
I cracked up when I saw hat you have a character named Mr Weinerschnitzel. Also, edibles are supposed to be very potent compared to smoking a joint, so everyone in the hall would be high as balls... for a couple of days.
keht.jelicho chapter 10 . 4/20
I forgot about albus Knowing about the HarryFlamel bit until half-way through that comversation with minerva! I was just reading along thinking about what Hermione would do/react to Minerva competeing with her for him, and how Tonks nd ginny would react and was laughin at that, until suddenly i remembered. Albus knows! He is intentionally encouraging Minerva because he knows its Harry and he is screwing with him!
Silky Button chapter 21 . 3/14/2023
haha this was great!
Love Bob. fun guy for sure

and this Harry is hilarious!
Wicked.A chapter 21 . 2/19/2023
I like this story
follower chapter 4 . 8/31/2022
It's been a good and fun story and all that. I'm not sure if I'd call this heavy in the humor department or simply a crack fic but anyway... there is so much humor and silly things that I can't keep reading. I can't read a book which I can't take seriously. they just feel like never ending jokes, and usually the jokes are afwul. Here the humor was great, and that's why I managed this far
Guciec chapter 21 . 5/19/2022
Very nice story. Good continuation.
geenakmom chapter 21 . 1/5/2022
This one was just as funny as the first! Loved it.
Talonwalker chapter 21 . 11/27/2021
Very fun story! Thanks!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/25/2021
haha. love it.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/25/2021
lol. tibbles. wow.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/25/2021
haha. malfoy's just too easy.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/25/2021
hahhahha. nargle-infested undead zombies that fewast on the hearts of giants. totally.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/25/2021