Reviews for The Untitled Cheekquel Project
Emerald Time chapter 21 . 7/25
I loved it!
me chapter 21 . 5/17
so fabulous... stayed up later than the doctors wanted reading it.. fixed my boredom right up.
So, to clarify: Draco is now in a relationship with the gay, accidental Horcrux diary of his younger self combined with his former Dark Mark that was changed into an animated dragon tattoo named Tibbles... This story was created by either a visionary or a madman, probably both. While he was high.
drugged.lemon.drops chapter 21 . 4/8
I laughed so hard I drooled. Magnificent.
Dis ees sew gewd I kent beeleaf eet. -Krum
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 3/1
The author is having way too much fun writing this story!

Please read "Where in the World is Harry Potter?" before you read this, or you will hate yourself.
nanaeleanor chapter 1 . 2/20
Second time reading these...still laughing outloud...a lot. So funny.
Rookiereads chapter 21 . 2/6
ONE THOUSAND!

Also, your story is amazing, both of them are, actually. I probaly should have led with that.
BBWulf chapter 21 . 2/4
lol a great continuation.
RngrThorne chapter 21 . 1/17
Oh this is SO good for a giggle!
mrwriter chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
HELLO, AND WELCOME TO THE BOOK REVIEW FOR THE FUNNIEST FIC OF THE YEAR (10 mims till 1st Jan, 2015)
:P keep writing dude
jon reeve chapter 14 . 11/14/2014
My internet was down, so I left this page open so I could remember to comment on it later. Only, I can't remember what it was I wanted o say. Oh well.
jon reeve chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
That scene w/McGonagall would have a greats smut scene with Hermione... or Tonks... or Luna... or any person not 3-5 times Harry's age.
jcampbellohten chapter 21 . 11/12/2014
Very much liked it. I think Hagrid's characterization is a bit off here, though, at least in that he doesn't consider himself to like dangerous creatures—he just thinks they're interesting as opposed to dangerous—and he doesn't "nod like a puppy" over them or whatever it says.
thebeautifulbicky chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I feel like half of this belonged to the previous fic
1,007 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »