Reviews for Living on Standby
gnbrules chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Wow, that was definitely a bit different, but I really liked it. Good friends, just what he needs them to be. I really enjoyed the tone of the story.
Kristafied chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Outstanding character study using objects as well as actions. I love the idea of this and I could see these four behaving this way. The Sara-Nick interaction with his nightmares is subtle and excellent. Strong work!
Zetta chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Really liked the idea of everyone kind of moving in like that to try to help him (and themselves).

Liked all of it, really, but it was just that last line that made me have to tell you I liked it.

"But he just might start charging them rent." lol.

Great ending to a great ficlet that really covers them well.
M2S chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I am not sure how I missed this when you first wrote it, but I really liked this fic. Great use of our Young Turks, and I like Nicky's POV.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I like it, I was so dissapointed when they jumped right on in the show, and didn't give any real how they coped other then nick not liking bugs and warrick getting married.
Vegela chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
that was a great story...I really enjoyed reading it!
Lillian chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I love this story..I don't know when it was written but I think that you should continue with this story and make it a NS...I would love it!
thatTaylorgirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
so i just read this! WOW! very well written! props to you for capturing it so perfectly!
alexz chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
aaw, this was so sweet. and very well written. you need to make some more of these. it-s great.
Meredith44 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I've been really busy recently and haven't read any fanfiction in awhile, so this review is quite belated. I had to take the time to review, though, because it was so well done. I feel sort of gypped that CSI seems like it is going to gloss over the post-Grave Danger Nick issues, and I loved the way you covered them. I usually try to pick out specific things that I liked about stories, but I pretty much liked all of this, and I don't want to quote the whole thing back at you. Great job, and I would be very interested in a sequel if you chose to write it. If not, I look forward to your next story.
bomber6 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Awesome story. I can really picture it. Loved the touch of snickers. Any chance of a sequel?
GreggosQueen chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Wow this was a good story. I like reading Nick/Warrick/Sara/Greg friendship stories and this one was really good. Great Work :D
asanderd chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Loved it! Kinda Terintio esque, with it's dark but dry humor. Well Done!
forensicsfan chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Loved this and thank God for free use of the internet at the public library. :)
I want George chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Oh, I loved it. It just flowed so beautifully. You have such a unique style of writing, with a real knack for little descriptive pieces like this. Great job. :) Have a great summer!